Random pic thread.

so-much-for-that-relaxing-stroll.jpg

I've never seen a fat man so far up a tree!

Here is a pic of my new prybar. Got it leaving a parking lot tonight. From the sound and feel, I got it with all the lefthand tires, 2 truck and 2 trailer. Holding air so far, fingers crossed.

7a715dc6e10e5ef19af2d5fe68e72ae9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here is a pic of my new prybar. Got it leaving a parking lot tonight. From the sound and feel, I got it with all the lefthand tires, 2 truck and 2 trailer. Holding air so far, fingers crossed.

7a715dc6e10e5ef19af2d5fe68e72ae9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Looks to be a cats claw

Speeding, burnouts and following too close

Nope.
If I drive like an idiot it's only when no one is around and given those old was brakes no following too close.

I was way out in the sticks on a back road and he ran up from behind me hauling tail. Said I was 66 in a 55.

Speedo was reading around 60. But it's a sweep gauge and it bounces a bit

Nope.
If I drive like an idiot it's only when no one is around and given those old was brakes no following too close.

I was way out in the sticks on a back road and he ran up from behind me hauling tail. Said I was 66 in a 55.

A-hole then...

Nope.

this should be in "things that suck ass" thread.

Nope.

66 in a 55? That's a joke, right?

Really! I've meet State troopers and Kershaw county cops in the TDi doing 70 in a 55 weekly....
I didn't state numbers because I don't wanna jinx it, but yeah, exactly that. In a TDI too, haha.

Uh, wut?
IMG_20190525_132156.jpg

I didn't state numbers because I don't wanna jinx it, but yeah, exactly that. In a TDI too, haha.
well my drive to work from Camden to Hartsville is a 55. I usually do 65 - 70 because I loathe the drive.

66 in a 55? That's a joke, right?
I've had a ticket for the same before. Anything over about 5 over is fair game. It's the LEOs discretion...
Hell, on the Army post I work at you can get pulled at 4 over, but that's an unusual situation.

Good news is, that's easy to get dropped or converted. But it's still a PITA.
@Ron it sounds like you could easily do the improper equipment thing, w/ a speedo calibration, assuming it's allowed there. Probably a useful thing to do anyway...

He was just doing his job. No hard feelings on the ticket if I was speeding so be it.
He could have been nice about it.

I’ve had a cop pull me over when I had a motorcycle, just came out of a turn and got on it. He was going other way and hit blue lights. I could have lost him but it wasn’t worth it to me so I pulled over at the next cross road and waited for him. He came out cussing I told
Him to hold on I wasn’t cussing him and there wasn’t any reason to cuss me. It stopped him in his tracks. He later apologized and said he just assumed he was about to be in a pursuit.

I get it most people are asses to cops but don’t cuss me cause of your shit day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back