Random pic thread.

Bearly missed this guy
Hey Boo Boo.jpg
Bearly got him.jpg

So my wife says this is "full". Tub is a little over half full of fluffy, uncompressed laundry. She has to do 2 loads when my laundry basket is full. I dump the whole thing in there, and it's stuffed full to the top, but not overflowing. Who's right?
IMG_20190531_215952.jpg

So my wife says this is "full". Tub is a little over half full of fluffy, uncompressed laundry. She has to do 2 loads when my laundry basket is full. I dump the whole thing in there, and it's stuffed full to the top, but not overflowing. Who's right?
View attachment 294698

If the lid shuts it’s good to go. If it’s not packed in tight there isn’t enough friction to cause the dirt to come off. Every man knows that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the lid shuts it’s good to go. If it’s not packed in tight there isn’t enough friction to cause the dirt to come off. Every man knows that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree. I will throw my pants/jeans in one load and shirts/socks/otherwear in another load. Makes drying easier(can't stand damp jeans, humidistat will trip sooner if the bulk is dry) and they wash out better, my jeans water is black within 45 seconds of agitation. Ymmv. Wife on the other hand will pack the washer full and wonder why the dryer takes 1.5 hrs to dry a double load basically....

Our new little addition to the family! Meet Loki! He is a chocolate/tan brindle Mini Dachshund View attachment 294675View attachment 294676View attachment 294677
At our place in Surry (we’ve been going for many years before we bought it) the neighbor down the path has a pack of 6 miniature wiener dogs and they are like a pack of little wolves! Hunting through the pastures like piranha. My male Jack Russel just ignores them and they leave him alone. My female can’t stand it and nips back at them as they surround her and they just feed on it LOL. It is hilarious how they interact.

View attachment 294698

check your purse and see if the instructions are in there.

View attachment 294698

You must learn to reduce the question to it's purest form.
Would you rather save a little water and a little time and take longer showers, or pay a higher water bill, spend a little more time on laundry and dirty more sheets.

0e3b68eb03aad29ee15026688bda87a4.jpg

Got down to Boca Grande last night around 11:30. Can’t wait to see some tarpon farts

You must learn to reduce the question to it's purest form.
Would you rather save a little water and a little time and take longer showers, or pay a higher water bill, spend a little more time on laundry and dirty more sheets.
I like spending time with my wife making dirty sheets.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'm still on the hunt for our new one. I've got a good lead right now. I never realized how hard it was to find a standard sized dachshund.
We have been waiting to find a CKC registered mini to go with our female. All we had been seeing are AKC. You can cross them but they don’t sell well cause they can’t be officially registered. I’ll ask my wife if she has seen any standards for sale. Any particular color/hair length/ M or F?

We have been waiting to find a CKC registered mini to go with our female. All we had been seeing are AKC. You can cross them but they don’t sell well cause they can’t be officially registered. I’ll ask my wife if she has seen any standards for sale. Any particular color/hair length/ M or F?
Male, smooth, black & tan or chocolate & tan. Thanks!!

563265BC-AACE-4CB6-BCA1-56B7CB03E135.jpeg
Finally got that m fer out. Glad the next 3 or 4 are smaller.

I love it when a plan comes together. 3 of 4 done this am. Only one small tree left to pull off this section of old fence.
550CE07F-0D52-4283-A102-5DEF5E21D465.jpeg

Back