Random pic thread.

Mama fox decided to have a litter in my old tobacco barn. I put my camera out for 3 days and wound up with over 1200 photos of them!

MFDC0811.JPG
MFDC1141.JPG

MFDC0811.JPG
MFDC0820.JPG

Attachments

• MFDC1089.JPG
    MFDC1089.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 237
These came out pretty good if I say so myself...
IMG_20190603_205816.jpg
IMG_20190603_213625.jpg

We used to catch them and make them fight each other. Back before internet and the nature Channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we could only find the hercules beetles and they would fight for hours, one time we had 3 together in a fight. The first time I saw a stag beetle was when it flew up and landed on my shirt........I'm not gonna lie, it scared the shit out of me and I did a dance I as slapped it off.

Yep, I mowed the septic field and "garden" this evening. Came in covered in dust head to toe.

Yep, I mowed the septic field and "garden" this evening. Came in covered in dust head to toe.
Did you not get any of that rain Friday night? I had 2.5" at my house. Everything around here came back alive over night.

Did you not get any of that rain Friday night? I had 2.5" at my house. Everything around here came back alive over night.

We got a very brief shower here at the house. Downpours all around us.

It has been very dry for a while around here too.

It has been very dry for a while around here too.
Just saw the 7 day forecast...that's about to change significantly (dear LORD I hope its nothing like last year)

Rebuilt the rear diff in this cream puff last night. 94, original paint and soft top, 72,000 miles and zero rust anywhere.
It's unreal clean
View attachment 295121
What was wrong with the diff? Seems odd to have a failure in such a well cared for vehicle with low mileage. Or is the lack of driving the cause?

What was wrong with the diff? Seems odd to have a failure in such a well cared for vehicle with low mileage. Or is the lack of driving the cause?

Pinion nut backed off and killed the pinion bearings. Last "tech" reused the nut and is allergic to Loctite.

Just saw the 7 day forecast...that's about to change significantly (dear LORD I hope its nothing like last year)
With all the rain last Fall/winter, I feel like we got cheated out of half a year. That sucked.

Props to whoever the artist is. This speaks to me.
d2e5033ec2a54850c41eb805e0f2e307.jpg

Back