Random pic thread.

you sure bass pro hit my card for 32. paper says 3 years

Sounds like you got out for cheap somehow
b47cab61c0fc02f9ace32befdce7e372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little SOB behind counter caught wrong old guy on wrong day..
took 3 trips to get it registered . 1st trip I did not know what to bring , more of a fact finding mission
Second trip had rubbing and copy of rec from walmart.com . what I was told on 1st trip was needed , was told I also need a Certificate of ownership .. Called NC wildlife they emailed me everything I need just needed it to be notarized.
3rd trip had all paperwork Basspro said i needed and what NCWL said i needed . I get same kid from second trip . He looks at paperwork says you need a title , Nope no title only proof ownership ,pointed out paperwork from NCWL . he says i CANT DO IT .. I ask to speak to manager "still not mad' He is young .. Some guy walks over they go around corner and talk and come back to me. Before I can say a word new guy says nothing he can do and that I needed to make sure I have paperwork in order before coming back.. At this point my ole lady knows whats coming , she tries to ask for a manager or someone else ..I try my best to stay sane and show him email from NCWL . He tells me I need to clam down and stop being a hard head.. BOOM goes dynamite . I Inform him that was very rude and out of place to say that to a grown ass man and if he came at me sideways again not going to end the way he thinks .
he goes over to my wife and she is speaking on phone with someone he tells her I needed to stop being a jack ass... Last thing I heard I chased that little prick from one side of basspro to other before I got winded...
A lady from boat sales got my wife and got it registered and all while I was outside with police ...

sorry I have no grammar or care to

These darlings were all over uwharrie Sunday.

Also found a large chicken of the woods, now dehydrated for later dish.
20190825_104952.jpg

took 3 trips to get it registered . 1st trip I did not know what to bring , more of a fact finding mission
Second trip had rubbing and copy of rec from walmart.com . what I was told on 1st trip was needed , was told I also need a Certificate of ownership .. Called NC wildlife they emailed me everything I need just needed it to be notarized.
3rd trip had all paperwork Basspro said i needed and what NCWL said i needed . I get same kid from second trip . He looks at paperwork says you need a title , Nope no title only proof ownership ,pointed out paperwork from NCWL . he says i CANT DO IT .. I ask to speak to manager "still not mad' He is young .. Some guy walks over they go around corner and talk and come back to me. Before I can say a word new guy says nothing he can do and that I needed to make sure I have paperwork in order before coming back.. At this point my ole lady knows whats coming , she tries to ask for a manager or someone else ..I try my best to stay sane and show him email from NCWL . He tells me I need to clam down and stop being a hard head.. BOOM goes dynamite . I Inform him that was very rude and out of place to say that to a grown ass man and if he came at me sideways again not going to end the way he thinks .
he goes over to my wife and she is speaking on phone with someone he tells her I needed to stop being a jack ass... Last thing I heard I chased that little prick from one side of basspro to other before I got winded...
A lady from boat sales got my wife and got it registered and all while I was outside with police ...

So you chased an employee around the store?

Outstanding. :D

YEA feel like a total dumbass now but Little SOB needed a lesson , Not that i could beat him up but he would of had a limp when i was done
How would you have done that without being charged with assault?

How would you have done that without being charged with assault?
The world's not quite as tamed (yet) as we are made to believe. NC probably is, but SC GA and Bama will allow some backwoods business handling.
If not, I'd be in prison. :lol:

....telling me to "clam down" and "don't be an ass" don't work for me either............just ask my wife :D

The world's not quite as tamed (yet) as we are made to believe. NC probably is, but SC GA and Bama will allow some backwoods business handling.
I'd like to believe that but I can't see you getting away with it inside a national chain store in a liberal city full of people waiting to sue and make a quick dollar.

Al you need to do is get a jury of your peers.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, lets face it, can you really blame this man for his actions? Honestly, we all know that this employee brought his fate upon himself."
Case closed.

Last edited:
Seemed to be an interesting morning, with So Many wrecks! Monday, & first School day for Meck,& Gaston. When I came to this scene, this morning, I was Glad I was on the Open side, of the road! I'm pretty sure, 1 of these pick ups, ran a Red Light. And must have knocked the one hit on the side, with the rear & driveshaft, knocked out, Into the LQK truck. LQK, should have been stripping parts!

Attachments

• IMG_20190826_093239149_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190826_093239149_HDR.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 164

I'd like to believe that but I can't see you getting away with it inside a national chain store in a liberal city full of people waiting to sue and make a quick dollar.

As a kid my dad took me to the local beer joint about every weekend in the summer/fall. Oh we went fishing,hunting,cutting firewood or just helping his many buddies w some work they needed, but we about always ended up at the beer joint in the afternoon.I think as long as I was with him, mom thought he would not take me to the bar. Lot's of his friends were there too and there was a bbq of pork or chicken,fish fry,oysters shrimp etc. about every weekend in the gravel parking lot. The adults shot pool,played cards for $$, and chewed the fat.Most of the patrons were all friends and tight, teasing and bullshitting each other all day long. There were some druggies and whores and just bad people there now and then and I saw more than a few fights, mostly peeps who needed an ass whippin. I saw my dad lay a few drunken fools out on the floor w one punch or just toss them out the door. He and others @ the bar took no shit from misfits who hung around after being politely asked to leave for various reasons.I guess being exposed to that as a kid made me somewhat of a profiler of actions/personalities/habits etc, of strangers and some of my old friends, while weeding out the assholes from the good folks.

Just realized I've done 10 or so but never a 84-95.
yeah, they're much easier. Four nuts on the firewall, hoses/ac lines, remove lower dash trim, disconnect vacuum/control cables, pull back a little & out passenger side. (More or less)

Of course, later models give the option of defrost & floor, vent & floor which all were not options on the earlier models - if I remember right. I've not sat in an older xj since i dropped mine off to @336wheeler , which I regret any time I think about it, but I was bound by my word, we'd agreed to what we did and I'm not one to back out, even if I really feel like I am about to get the raw end.

Back