Random pic thread.

I'd like to believe that but I can't see you getting away with it inside a national chain store in a liberal city full of people waiting to sue and make a quick dollar.
City and Liberal are usually synonymous with each other.

City and Liberal are usually synonymous with each other.

It's been my experience, that liberals tend to live INSIDE the boundary of a public transportation system. I'm not saying it's at ALL related to socioeconomic reasoning, as the extreme liberals I know (who live in the boundary of public transportation) are some of the richest people I know. It just seems they all confine themselves in this boundary.

It's been my experience, that liberals tend to live INSIDE the boundary of a public transportation system. I'm not saying it's at ALL related to socioeconomic reasoning, as the extreme liberals I know (who live in the boundary of public transportation) are some of the richest people I know. It just seems they all confine themselves in this boundary.
I'm at the very edge of it. You're totally right, they do. My dad's current poonanny is an ex-political tramp and screaming liberal. She pays $3 a day to catch the Cola train bus system and can traverse the entire city multiple times a day, because she just feels like it. Did I mention I hate this hag?

Sleepy munchkin. He would not go to sleep until I got home from training. Was out ~2 minutes after this pic.

451168f2b64ec2e91a87bf603b3b0f44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Al you need to do is get a jury of your peers.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, lets face it, can you really blame this man for his actions? Honestly, we all know that this employee bright his fate upon himself."
Case closed.
What his DM said to , they watch video and his word " i rule have done same thing if someone talked to me that way " . since it happened i been emailing and calling every damm person .
I have a fast temper but normally i can piss someone off or hurt their feelings with words. This punk came at me all wrong .

Seemed to be an interesting morning, with So Many wrecks! Monday, & first School day for Meck,& Gaston. When I came to this scene, this morning, I was Glad I was on the Open side, of the road! I'm pretty sure, 1 of these pick ups, ran a Red Light. And must have knocked the one hit on the side, with the rear & driveshaft, knocked out, Into the LQK truck. LQK, should have been stripping parts!
Was that on 16? I saw that box truck on side if the road yesterday afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Al you need to do is get a jury of your peers.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, lets face it, can you really blame this man for his actions? Honestly, we all know that this employee brought his fate upon himself."
Case closed.
Just curious have you ever sat on a jurry? I mean sat with "Your Peers" and listened to a case and then debated it with them? I have and let me tell you these are not my peers......

Just curious have you ever sat on a jurry? I mean sat with "Your Peers" and listened to a case and then debated it with them? I have and let me tell you these are not my peers......
hello Captain Serious, it was a joke.

I have zero faith in the actual judgement ability of my "peers".

Those look like a lot of" I need ".......
Who makes em?

Are they decent in shallow rocky stuff.....i.e. The New River or Upper French Broad?
Weight?
Walmart.com has them for 275. Motor was on sale Amazon for 57. N0t sure on weight i can pick it up maybe with battery and motor 150
Had her in like 5inches of water .

They are fun. Very stable ,alot of room to move around . 7inch seat pastel and swivel makes it perfect. You can make platforms so you can change up motor position and add rod holders

I could really use that on the privit trees I need to remove.....
We use the heck out of our mini. It may be tied up for a few days here. We had a water line bust under the slab of the Waterjet building that we have to repair. Actually going to reroute from how it was since we decommisioned two bathrooms. Building goes back to the 60s and most of the sewer pipe is still terra cotra pipe.

0827191701_HDR.jpg
Time to drag out the drain pans and get started. Not sure how I'll like the atf in the trans. I've been running gorilla juice for the last 60k miles but forgot to order it in time.

Can anyone guess what I'm doing?
fda5f90fd1803601a5e7ac54d4c5788c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

haven't seen this guy in a few years, used to be a fixture on Person and MLK Blount st in Raleigh, figured he'd been told to move on or worse.

made me smile seeing him again in full on performance mode.

Lake Wheeler and Kirkland

Wheelie Man !

fullsizeoutput_c6d.jpeg

Back