Random pic thread.

Can anyone guess what I'm doing?
fda5f90fd1803601a5e7ac54d4c5788c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I was going to say pulled pork or smoking Boston butts.

Was that on 16? I saw that box truck on side if the road yesterday afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
16 & Lucia-Riverbend Rd. Also Horseshoe Bend Beach Rd. All next to the Catawba River. There is a fluid trail, crossing the road with the Side Hit truck. Looks like it was turned 180* or more, ending up in the turning lane. That's the air bag, hanging out the passenger side of the Chevy. I heard it on traffic reports, around 9:00, but thought it would be clear, when I got there. I lucked out, My side was clear!

I planted one that was at least 10' tall a couple of years ago, it was awesome. Dug it up to overwinter it in a pot in the basement (bc 7b) but it didn't make it. :(

I planted one that was at least 10' tall a couple of years ago, it was awesome. Dug it up to overwinter it in a pot in the basement (bc 7b) but it didn't make it. :(
They love really wet soil I've noticed. I had to relocate these from elsewhere in the yard to where they are now directly at the base of a gutter downspout. They've nearly doubled in size in the last two years.

Even that fella from GEICO likes Chick-fil-A...
IMG_20190828_092539.jpg

haven't seen this guy in a few years, used to be a fixture on Person and MLK Blount st in Raleigh, figured he'd been told to move on or worse.

made me smile seeing him again in full on performance mode.

Lake Wheeler and Kirkland

Wheelie Man !

View attachment 301592

I still pass him here and there but not as much as a couple of years ago. I mostly see him now on Lake Wheeler, but thats the route I take every day.

Some people are bothered by certain things that have nothing to do with them. Sometimes, I find it easier to just delete a picture than to listen to whining.

Some people are bothered by certain things that have nothing to do with them. Sometimes, I find it easier to just delete a picture than to listen to whining.
:lol:

Sorry, that just struck me as funny as hell this am. In the day of "everyone is a critic" which runs parallel to "everyone wants attention", hell you can't put anything out there without someone overly anxious to tear you down.

And I'm not pointing at either Travis or JR here.....I'm just making a blanket statement that seemed to follow something I heard last night:

"People give too much of a damn of what other people that don't matter think" - Red Beard philosophy 1.1

:rockon:

Random pic:

kitchen floor 2.jpg

Sorry that offends you. I deleted it.
Doesn't really seem like the right approach. @mommucked is just sharing some wisdom in a fairly non-inflammatory fashion. It's a good learning opportunity to prevent something bad from happening in the future. If anything, it sounds like you were offended that he called out the unsafe behavior.

Back