Random pic thread.

Sorry that offends you. I deleted it.

I've saw a man loose half of his foot and toes while standing too close to the trench while the operator was slamming the bucket down to knock the red clay out of it.His hands were sweaty and he slipped on the controls. I've also seen a man hit w a fast swinging arm when he walked up from behind the operator. Knocked him about 10'. I've also seen more than a few hoses burst and spray hot oil everywhere.When they let go @ the fitting the hose twists and turns like a run away fire hose.

Gotta say they have good taste in social media posts
Screenshot_20190829-131009.png

IMG_20190827_204115.jpg
IMG_20190827_204126.jpg

View attachment 301683 This is used to be my man room / football watching room. I’m hoping to get it back in 3-4 years. We’ll see.
Books are awesome. We have 2 bookcases and he is 5 months old... Side note, my wife is selling kids books for anyone that wants any...

My son in the chair my grandfather made for my mother. Same chair I used as a kid. And now he will have it. Hope it continues down the line.

f8550a7872c888275f29a281007bdb33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

View attachment 301683 This is used to be my man room / football watching room. I’m hoping to get it back in 3-4 years. We’ll see.

Babies love watching football!

Books are awesome. We have 2 bookcases and he is 5 months old.

Keep reading to him and he'll be like my oldest and read The Hobbit when he's seven. :lol:

We have bookshelves in at least five different rooms, plus the stuff I have squirreled away on shelves in closets for gifts or appropriate ages, plus the main bookshelf is two deep in several places. Most of my "saved for later" items on Amazon is actually books and we make good use of the county library system.

Babies love watching football!

Keep reading to him and he'll be like my oldest and read The Hobbit when he's seven. :lol:

We have bookshelves in at least five different rooms, plus the stuff I have squirreled away on shelves in closets for gifts or appropriate ages, plus the main bookshelf is two deep in several places. Most of my "saved for later" items on Amazon is actually books and we make good use of the county library system.
I love to read so reading is often my time spent with him.

Books are awesome. We have 2 bookcases and he is 5 months old... Side note, my wife is selling kids books for anyone that wants any...

My son in the chair my grandfather made for my mother. Same chair I used as a kid. And now he will have it. Hope it continues down the line.

f8550a7872c888275f29a281007bdb33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Stop reading to him! I read to my daughter when she was little. As she aged she read more and more. She hated the library because she had to return the books. I had to put her on a book allowance in grade school because she about bankrupt me. Today she's 18, in college and still holds me to her book allowance. She came down stairs Just last night screaming that Barnes and Noble is finally hiring and she is going to quit her job at old navy if she gets hired.

Moral of the story, books have cost me a lot of money.

Stop reading to him! I read to my daughter when she was little. As she aged she read more and more. She hated the library because she had to return the books. I had to put her on a book allowance in grade school because she about bankrupt me. Today she's 18, in college and still holds me to her book allowance. She came down stairs Just last night screaming that Barnes and Noble is finally hiring and she is going to quit her job at old navy if she gets hired.

Moral of the story, books have cost me a lot of money.

And that is why my wife is selling books lol.

I stopped by Nichols store today because they have a roxor demo. It had an auto trans but was still plenty powerful and fun to drive. I got distracted by something else and only took one pic of the roxor though.
20190830_123631.jpg
20190830_123631.jpg

@Ron @UTfball68 @palmetto zuk

Attachments

• 20190830_123600.jpg
    20190830_123600.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 162
Back