Random pic thread.

If granny had balls I would have called her grandpa
Its 2019. If granny wants balls she can have them. Saying otherwise is misogynistic, bigoted, and wacist!!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Fun story: when my kiddo was just starting to potty train, he pissed his pants in the lobby of a restaurant and it filled up his shoes. From that day forth, he has worn Crocs so that if he pissed his pants, the pee would run out the little holes. So that's what the little holes are for ;)

Where did you see them at?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Couple months ago, in Delmar, DE at a JJ's Arm Drop event. There were a ton of badass cars there

Fun story: when my kiddo was just starting to potty train, he pissed his pants in the lobby of a restaurant and it filled up his shoes. From that day forth, he has worn Crocs so that if he pissed his pants, the pee would run out the little holes. So that's what the little holes are for ;)
It’s all about those Natives over here
upload_2019-9-2_0-39-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-2_0-39-34.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-2_0-39-34.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 120

That's why I stopped wearing underwear. Same premise

Still getting settled into the new house, so excuse the floor mattress, but I had to get a pic of my charger guardian!
IMG_20190901_220943.jpg

My scores at the huge Labor Day flea market in Hillsville VA.

Starrett #122 4ft vernier caliper. May never need something that big, but I have never seen one in person so I had to have it. (I can always sell it to Adam Booth).
GOPR3820.JPG

Butterfield tap & die set.

Starrett #98 8" level

Nice stone in a wooden box. Paid 8 bucks.

Little Starrett #425 3" vernier caliper. Paid 1 dollar for it.

Brown & Sharp large base surface gage (#621 ?) with a Starrett mast.

Some oil cans including a Eagle 66.

Cute little old ornate clamp and some indicator snugs

10" wire wheel

Flexible arm lamp made in USA.

A stainless dip stick with measurements marked on it to 22 inches.

All in all a good weekend.

Another day, another rattlesnake! This time at Gorges State Park
View attachment 301938

Had a friend try to get one out of the trail up there. It turned and got aggresive. It was hitting a shovel so hard it broke its fangs. He had only wanted to get it away from people and traffic, ended up having to kill it.

Had a friend try to get one out of the trail up there. It turned and got aggresive. It was hitting a shovel so hard it broke its fangs. He had only wanted to get it away from people and traffic, ended up having to kill it.
No other option for a rattlesnake other than death.

My scores at the huge Labor Day flea market in Hillsville VA.

Starrett #122 4ft vernier caliper. May never need something that big, but I have never seen one in person so I had to have it. (I can always sell it to Adam Booth).View attachment 301930

Butterfield tap & die set.

Starrett #98 8" level

Nice stone in a wooden box. Paid 8 bucks.

Little Starrett #425 3" vernier caliper. Paid 1 dollar for it.

Brown & Sharp large base surface gage (#621 ?) with a Starrett mast.

Some oil cans including a Eagle 66.

Cute little old ornate clamp and some indicator snugs

10" wire wheel

Flexible arm lamp made in USA.

A stainless dip stick with measurements marked on it to 22 inches.

All in all a good weekend.
I've Never seen a Butterfield tap & die set! Any idea on age?

G43> shovel
You take the G43, I'll take the shovel, and we'll see who has a dead snake first. A garden hoe is an even better tool. But this is one of those rare instances where a wide blade beats a small projectile.

You take the G43, I'll take the shovel, and we'll see who has a dead snake first. A garden hoe is an even better tool. But this is one of those rare instances where a wide blade beats a small projectile.

I will take a snub nose 357 with shot over all you alll.

Back