Random pic thread.

We went in there too. Where were you?
goin in the front gate,all the way to the right,along the chain link fence about 1/2 way down.We had all the Christmas stuff,vinyl records and vintage toys.
69417752_2126620140980642_1839543142940934144_n.jpg
69573736_2452585361454527_3511598555796078592_n.jpg
69664368_2126620107647312_7196780254969462784_n.jpg

A traumatic call tonight. Dispatched to single vehicle roll-over at 11:15pm. Upon arrival it was obvious that there would be no saving this one. These are the days when you question if your in the right business. This will haunt me for a while.

IMG957441.jpg
IMG957445.jpg
IMG957444.jpg

Oh yea, both occupants walked away with no injuries.

Damn, what about that hood?
Lol, i tried! Dude was running from PD when he lost it in a turn. I offered him $50 for the jeep and he was willing because he was going to jail anyway and this was just going to add up towing and storage fees on top of his obvious other problems. PD wouldn't allow me to though because they were impounding it.

Lol, i tried! Dude was running from PD when he lost it in a turn. I offered him $50 for the jeep and he was willing because he was going to jail anyway and this was just going to add up towing and storage fees on top of his obvious other problems. PD wouldn't allow me to though because they were impounding it.

of course, They have to get their coin.. er... uh.. evidence.

G43, 357 & the judge are all more effective if they have snake/bird shot in them if you are walking around with hollow point I'll keep the shovel!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Shot shells usually will not cycle a semiautomatic though. that is why I said a revolver.

My kid does more wheeling than I do. I'm working on something on Monday and he comes running over "Daddy look!" I could see from afar, but couldn't go over there at the moment, so I handed him my phone with the camera on and said go take a picture. Boom! His first poser pic!
IMG_20190901_183333.jpg

out of curiosity, what are the snowmen going for nowadays?

$35-$85 depending on which one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.

It's not my tattoo, just one posted online from the place I go.

I'd never get a freaking JK tattoo... I have style and class. That's why I drive a TJ.

:)

One day, you be able to hang out with us XJ guys :rockon:

Worked part time in a “offroad” shop in Fayetteville a few years back. We did a couple Jeeps with very simple lift kits, tires, rims for Hendricks. What we charged compared to what they listed it on the lot for was OBSCENE!!!

^^
it may be obscene, but look at it this way, Lots of people can't afford a vehicle that they drive in the first place, To buy a new one then put more money into it afterwards for a lift wheels tires etc, REALLY can't afford that.... IF they finance it all from the start plus they have a "warranty" from the dealer since it was bought that way. I can see them marking it up and getting it all day.
Is it right or the smart way for the buyer, hell no, but in today's world and some Gen whatever mentality absoF**inglutely.

Capitalism at its best

Back