Random pic thread.

Well chit. We have had a muddy spot here since we bought the house. The front gutters never drained right. Had no idea the line ran here, because the end was also buried. I think its clay because its falling all to pieces. Cleaned and flushed it, but the pool is sitting on it/crushing it. Guess I'm putting in new drain pipes.

97c16ef2bdb5f1fc435bea788beca1a4.jpg
611726dfe675cd3e901cec15cb17ea7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So late last Thursday night, the neighbors wife was cleaning their master bath tub and bleaching the jets. She plugged up the tub to do so. Apparently she never turned off the water.
They got up early Friday morning and went to work.
Came home thru the basement garage to see water flowing from the garage door, the basement ceiling in the floor and ductwork laying everywhere with water dripping. Went to main floor to see kitchen ceiling in the floor and hardwood in kitchen buckled. Then went upstairs to see tub overflowing.
3 floors ruined
20190906_143306.jpg

So late last Thursday night, the neighbors wife was cleaning their master bath tub and bleaching the jets. She plugged up the tub to do so. Apparently she never turned off the water.
Came home thru the basement garage to see water flowing from the garage door, the basement ceiling in the floor and ductwork laying everywhere with water dripping. Went to main floor to see kitchen ceiling in the floor and hardwood in kitchen buckled. Then went upstairs to see tub overflowing.
3 floors ruined
View attachment 302221

Holy Christ! What a mess! How do you not hear the water running?

3 floors ruined
View attachment 302221
Neighborhood across from my cousins is 4 story lake condos. As they were finishing up one of the buildings, plumber installed a water heater on the 4th floor at 5:00 on Friday and left. Came in Monday morning to water in the first floor. Building was gutted back to exterior walls.

20190906_213925.jpg
20190906_213952.jpg

I suspect i might have a small problem w the door seal.....:eek:

Im not even sure whats in that top rack. Its like finding archeology buried in ice

3 floors ruined
View attachment 302221

Me thinks they were counting on Dorian taking a turn and heading this way and they could write it off as flood damage.

3 floors ruined
View attachment 302221

Hopefully she is hot

Back