Random pic thread.

09F57977-B71D-4B34-A034-C39B2BB25682.png

Thanks man. Funny enough, it was an HD trailer. Home Depot. There was a lot of about 6 that were used to haul the small rental skid steers and dingo/boxer machines that were getting auctioned off separately. 10k capacity 6x14 with torsion axles.

A real man would paint it orange and white with a #14 on each fender

Ha no I bought one a couple weeks ago at auction. I did win a walk behind skid steer you could tow to Morganton with your perfect for a walk behind skid steer but dumb for a side by side trailer though.

I’d be glad to actually give the trailer a workout but won’t be back before the yard needs to be cleared. In all seriousness, my father in law works transport for Altec so we usually have a good idea of what is going to any of their auctions. I’ll keep an eye out for more of these trailers. Justin wants one as does a buddy that’s got a logging company in VA.

Went on a mission trip to Harlan.
What organization did your church pair up with?

My old church was there 2 weeks ago...paied with "Solomon's porch"
I've felt a amazing pull to do something in that area, especially after the clubs last ride there. Those people are in need in a bad way

Last edited:

My old church was there 2 weeks ago...something "porch"
I've felt a amazing pull to do something in that area, especially after the clubs last ride there. Those people are in need in a bad way
My grow up church did shoe box Christmas gifts there. Shoe boxes with toiletries, school supplies, Hot Wheels, etc
Many of the kids had never gotten anything like that before. Was definitely touching to do so.

My grow up church did shoe box Christmas gifts there. Shoe boxes with toiletries, school supplies, Hot Wheels, etc
Many of the kids had never gotten anything like that before. Was definitely touching to do so.

My grand ma did that with us for years as kid growing up.

Ha no I bought one a couple weeks ago at auction. I did win a walk behind skid steer you could tow to Morganton with your perfect for a walk behind skid steer but dumb for a side by side trailer though.
What does a small walk behind skid steer run at those auctions? I could definitely use one around the house.

My old church was there 2 weeks ago...paied with "Solomon's porch"
We are working through the nc Baptist on mission. Brought up over 400 backpacks and a bunch of coats. It's for the coal areas and Harlan is one.
Baptists on Mission - Appalachian Christmas Outreach
Our church has collected and brought them up for about 5 years now, this was my first trip. Hope to be back next year with them.
I'll post something next year if anyone is interested in donating.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What does a small walk behind skid steer run at those auctions? I could definitely use one around the house.

Way too much at the auctions. Jj Kane in particular has been getting more and more expensive every year. Fb marketplace is the ticket but landscapers eat these things up and keep the price high.

Also, eat shit stretch you trailer poaching redneck.
20191117_113641_HDR.jpg

I remember the last or next to last year, Caliente/ Mountain City, was open. Guy named "Turtle", organized a Raffle, & Toy drive, for an Orphanage, as a Christmas Gift! It was a Great success! I've often what about them since.

Back