Random pic thread.

Two solid days of wheeling with @woodrow, @Stuntman Autoworks, @DannyH and @thebrotherinlaw
IMG_20191214_132956408.jpg

Finishing up a gift for my kid. I saw these on sale and figured I could make it for less. It's a display for her Lego minifigures. I still need to paint and glue the strips in but you get the idea.

IMG_20191215_150753.jpg

Electric SXS was driving jerky and had no power. I think I found the problem.
IMG_20191215_155741.jpg

FCAFC6F3-974F-4DEE-A877-6EE960F98FBB.jpeg

Rode in the Cat Square parade yesterday.
And not a single fight broke out!

Unlike the last time i was there...
:rockon:

Last edited:
Diggin these cups they got us

20191216_083411.jpg

Working diligently today.....
If I wasn't a Ford guy at heart, there would be no question. And there are obviously cheaper ways to accomplish some of this, but it's easier to predict and plan things like this.

View attachment 308285

I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses spreadsheets to make decisions & track projects!!

Working diligently today.....
If I wasn't a Ford guy at heart, there would be no question. And there are obviously cheaper ways to accomplish some of this, but it's easier to predict and plan things like this.

View attachment 308285
the world needs more Ford swapped rigs on the trails. Make Jesus happy on his upcoming birthday.

Im sorry for your loss

Im sorry for your loss

Sometimes you have to take the “L” for the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses spreadsheets to make decisions & track projects!!
How else are you supposed to keep track of your poor financial decisions?

the world needs more Ford swapped rigs on the trails. Make Jesus happy on his upcoming birthday.
We'll see who wins on Christmas; junkyard santa or Dave Ramsey

Back