Random pic thread.

Poor old girl is all alone in the dusty corner, I can only imagine the things she's seen...
1c6fc1d0378ada3357506b19d49b2761.jpg

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

received_4087232667983482.jpeg

Poor old girl is all alone in the dusty corner, I can only imagine the things she's seen...
1c6fc1d0378ada3357506b19d49b2761.jpg

Had exact same machine at one time. 700 rpm max rotation. I drilled countless 1 inch diameter holes through 1-2 inch steel with no pilot hole. Set the down feed, sit back in a chair & spray some coolant on occasion. It would throw the belt before it broke a bit. A real beast of a machine. Paid $500 and sold 15 years later for same money.

the world needs more Ford swapped rigs on the trails. Make Jesus happy on his upcoming birthday.

Jesus once said,
An LS in a Ferd = Perfection.

Because God created the LS-1.
Merry Christmas to all you heathens!

It's at my work and don't know what they plan to do, unfortunately they'll probably just let it sit here

Some what reminds me of when I worked for a Forklift dealer. They had a Small 49 or 50 vintage lift, painted up & sitting in the Lobby. I drove the Rollback & one day picked up a near identical lift, that barely ran. It was a trade in, that naturally they had 0 money in. One of the mechanic's asked what they'd do with it. They said give us $50 & it's yours! He paid, & I dropped off, on my way home. Mechanic replaced the blown head gasket, tuned it up, & as far as I know, is Still using it at his personal shop!:lol:

I am the 2nd shift plant maintenance at AP exhaust...yes that's right, I am the maintenance team on 2nd. When I came on here there were 5 of us on this shift and now it's just me, oh well it sure beats starting 1st shift at 0500

my friend Bobby does security there.We went to school together and he was the best man at my wedding.

Back