Random pic thread.

The wheels had a sticker on them that had a punch out date similar to a battery.None were punched out but the years were 1984/85/86.I was surprised the tires were still aired up and didn't have hardly any dry rots or cracks.

I've got a set of turbines on a truck in the yard, but it's been a minute since I've seen some Hercules tires.

Duane
the wheels are bringing a lil money these days.

Turbines are cool. Always loved them back in the day.

Moving up in the world. I replaced my old harbor freight 18v nicad impact with this badboy.
20200416_220154.jpg

Northern tool and home Depot seem to have the best Milwaukee deals (I always shop for deals with extra batteries). Then you can buy just the bare tools.

Got a new toy tonight. $20 and it runs like a friggin scalded dog! Needs some tweaking, but I figure itll be good to run down to the neighbors.

20200417_200720.jpg

Not sure if this belongs in here or the C19 project thread but... Wisteria is the devil.
5BEBA7F3-5504-4031-BE7B-4CD965182743.jpeg

5383013F-DBAD-47CB-92F0-371936739281.jpeg

Pictures don’t do it justice. Those top roots are a couple inches across.

Last edited:
Got one whole side of the Galaxie project in primer finally. Its helped me decide to keep.the trim and handles factory instead or shaving everything.
3f9739460a23d006a8948cecc60e3604.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
69 - 71? I once bought a 69 Brougham 4 door, just for the engine.429! I ended up running a demolition derby, with it, taking 1st. place. Then I pulled the running gear.

Got a new toy tonight. $20 and it runs like a friggin scalded dog! Needs some tweaking, but I figure itll be good to run down to the neighbors.

View attachment 316241

So apparently tuning said new bike and making full throttle runs down the road at midnight to blow off steam is not socially acceptable.

So apparently tuning said new bike and making full throttle runs down the road at midnight to blow off steam is not socially acceptable.
But it's a great way to stick it to Roy Cooper! I'm sure your neighbors understand.

View attachment 316241

Aaannnnddddd the block now has an extra hole in it. Story of my life. Oh well, I had 20 bucks worth of fun on it lol. Maybe when the predators at HF go on sale, I'll throw one on it.

Last edited:
Back