Random pic thread.

I did some ghetto magic and modified my loader for quick attach. Also bought these forks from a super nice guy out in denton last week.
20200419_182249.jpg

You will like the forks...I use mine more than anything else. Be careful with a load, though, easy to find the tipping point.

I did some ghetto magic and modified my loader for quick attach. Also bought these forks from a super nice guy out in denton last week.View attachment 316385
I more ghettoed my bucket and welded a piece of 3" channel U side up across the top of my bucket. I hung an old set of forks I had from them. Fixed anot her piece of channel to catch the bottom hooks that goes from both side of the bucket. The heels of the forks are about 3" above the bottom of the bucket. Fail. Damn near impossible to get the forks in a pallet without digging a hole :lol:

dcadf77ddce4d43ee52af9e1d41ee725.jpg

Why does this picture make me want to paint it legit flat black and some old school hotrod pin striping on it

Leveled some spots in the front yard a few weeks ago, went to seed today and found thisView attachment 316386

Now .gov is going to declare it an archaeological site and shut down your yard to all lawnmower traffic. You'll have to cut your grass with scissors.

Duane

Leveled some spots in the front yard a few weeks ago, went to seed today and found thisView attachment 316386
Now .gov is going to declare it an archaeological site and shut down your yard to all lawnmower traffic. You'll have to cut your grass with scissors.

Duane
Yep, better hope the Uwharrie rangers dont find out. They'll imminent domain yo ass and dig for 2 weeks, then walk away.

They'll put guard rails around your drive way, shop,and garage.
If they find a trout in your ditch , you're screwed!

Installed the most important part of the playset today:
Hammock for the adults! :D
IMG_20200420_200943.jpg

Back