Random pic thread.

Somehow I bet this was like watching one of those Bennie Hill clips. Just need the 2x speed and teh right tune.

when I read this I started hearing the old Benny Hill theme music and imagined the hilarity of it all. :lol:

At first I thought som kid got creative and made one out of cardboard and was swiping peoples cards.

If you wanted a good laugh you could have pulled up a chair and watched me put masking paper on this atm for paint today. It was windy as hell, I was on a crappy aluminum step ladder, and i looked like an idiot. It was wrapping me up and flying all over the place. After a lot of cursing I finally got it and painted it, but damn!View attachment 315995
Next time shoot me an address I'll be glad to film and laugh...

Shelter in place. Sunday on the North Mayo River. Not a soul all day.
20200412_150315.jpg
20200412_150249.jpg

when I read this I started hearing the old Benny Hill theme music and imagined the hilarity of it all. :lol:

At first I thought som kid got creative and made one out of cardboard and was swiping peoples cards.

esp considering it is not in a parking lot or anything... looks like its just sitting in someones yard.

Hotrod woman is laid off and home tearing apart our gardens. Asked for a yard cart for the golfcart. Got the JD 8Y, lasted a week and she loaded so much stone she folded it in half and ripped all the bolts out.

So tonight's project I added 1/4x4 plate and welded the whole frame together. Put 1/8x1 strap on top of the ribs for the through bolts and put solid tires on. Maybe now it will last 2 weeks. I swear she can break an anvil with a feather.
49287eee96df5b741b1eee13c5abd779.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hotrod woman is laid off and home tearing apart our gardens. Asked for a yard cart for the golfcart. Got the JD 8Y, lasted a week and she loaded so much stone she folded it in half and ripped all the bolts out.

So tonight's project I added 1/4x4 plate and welded the whole frame together. Put 1/8x1 strap on top of the ribs for the through bolts and put solid tires on. Maybe now it will last 2 weeks. I swear she can break an anvil with a feather.
49287eee96df5b741b1eee13c5abd779.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HaHa @Junkyard Dog dog called my wife a HOE awhile back and I still mess with her about it. (H)ard (O)n (E)quipment

She was wanted to mow the other day so she got the mower out while I was at work and mowed the yard. She said she was trying to mow a walking path down in the field (I have a bush hog but whatevs) and the mower started making a loud noise but it stopped and she put it up. I got the mower out this week to mow and it did quit making noise, there were no belts on it! I crawl under it to put the belts on and realize the left side mounting brackets were ripped off. She said I "think" I hit something REALLY HARD in the field, but it only made noise for a minute so I thought it was ok. LoL

HaHa @Junkyard Dog dog called my wife a HOE awhile back and I still mess with her about it. (H)ard (O)n (E)quipment

She was wanted to mow the other day so she got the mower out while I was at work and mowed the yard. She said she was trying to mow a walking path down in the field (I have a bush hog but whatevs) and the mower started making a loud noise but it stopped and she put it up. I got the mower out this week to mow and it did quit making noise, there were no belts on it! I crawl under it to put the belts on and realize the left side mounting brackets were ripped off. She said I "think" I hit something REALLY HARD in the field, but it only made noise for a minute so I thought it was ok. LoL

I haven't met a woman yet who didn't believe machinery could self heal. That coupled with sincere belief that a vehicle has a "low oil" light has made for an interesting life.

She said I "think" I hit something REALLY HARD in the field, but it only made noise for a minute so I thought it was ok. LoL
Um, yeah. My wife seems to be convinced that if there's an awful noise, and it stops, then the problem must have just magically gone away or fixed itself.... instead of having gotten much worse.

Um, yeah. My wife seems to be convinced that if there's an awful noise, and it stops, then the problem must have just magically gone away or fixed itself.... instead of having gotten much worse.

It works though, sometimes...

Had a wheel speed sensor going in and out on my truck a while back. I ignored it. It went away :lol:

My Mom bought this flagpole setup for my Dad. It has been in the box at his shop for almost 8 years! He finally told my Mom he wasn’t gonna put it up and she sent it home with me today. Less than an hour later...
F6802C2A-B049-4470-90CB-F134A559A885.jpeg

72 hours for concrete to cure. Flags WILL be flying by the weekend.

Back