Random pic thread.

How @Jody Treadway mows the grass

f7a774ecce97e15197579d3ccfa44a64.jpg

154485d0075cf64a4e9f5eb7a1b9c79e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I bet thsi was fun for 20 seconds until you hit a ditch or rut and that front end got stuck

dcadf77ddce4d43ee52af9e1d41ee725.jpg

Why does this picture make me want to paint it legit flat black and some old school hotrod pin striping on it

If it was a Blazer, I would be thinking "WOW, I didn't know that didn't come in two-tone blue-n-white or gold-n-white"!

And I really, really want that bodystyle of Blazer in gold-n-white!

If you no likey the snakeys, you've been warned...

20200421_190420.jpg

This is actually the second time in about a week I've caught this 5' rat snake in a piece of pipe. The first time was by chance, trying to relocate him from the neighbor's. He still thought it was a good escape the second time. :lol:

View attachment 316498

This is actually the second time in about a week I've caught this 5' rat snake in a piece of pipe. The first time was by chance, trying to relocate him from the neighbor's. He still thought it was a good escape the second time. :lol:

I caught one of those today myself...

View attachment 316498

You can put him in my basement. I need a mouser down there.

Brownstone and blackberries down at the shop

9077bec288e7fdab61d5679245c8bb12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had an essential run this morning, to Harbor Freight. Trying to leave my town, I ended up behind the Safest truck driver ever! SWIFT![:flipoff:] He was rolling through town on 1 mile of New pavement, 2 lane section, beside of the old section of road. No Construction going on, as it was wet. Not raining, just still damp. There are not even any "Construction Zone" signs, here! Speed limit is 35, with the average being 42 [IMO]. Except for matt, doing 60.:lol:
Hard to read my spedo, & cluster, but we are all doing 25 mph. I'm even in 3rd gear! Hell, JB Hunt would have been cussing him! MF Swift!:kaioken:

Attachments

• IMG_20200423_114109660.jpg
    IMG_20200423_114109660.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 191
Got tires?

20200423_210126.jpg

And before the safety nazis flip out, these were at my neighbors. Only had to go about half a mile. And I backed the whole way.

Ground a few stumps yesterday. I don't know what kind of tree they were, but all of them had red streaks in them. Pretty cool. Maybe something in the ground caused it, idk.

There are a couple of trees that 'bleed' when cut or have colored streaks (can't remember what kinds) and woodworkers typically like turning them into bowls, etc. If you can get your hands on enough of it and know a woodworker, might make a quick buck!

There are a couple of trees that 'bleed' when cut or have colored streaks (can't remember what kinds) and woodworkers typically like turning them into bowls, etc. If you can get your hands on enough of it and know a woodworker, might make a quick buck!
My uncle does that. He like knots in the trucks and root balls I believe.

Back