Random pic thread.

Reason to be in Charlotte:
The boys car overheating :rolleyes:

20200502_181806.jpg

Baller!
I bet this guy gets thumbs up everywhere.
I'm a jeep guy thru and thru. I think James is the only person more eat up with it than me. But this FJ43 is about the coolest thing I've seen in person. It's hard to NOT love such a perfect specimen

Merle has grown over the winter. Hardly ever see him in my shop but I find 3-4 skins every season. Right at 5’ skin I found today while working on the Jeep and my truck. View attachment 317278
Black snakes are the best. I have a big one that lives in one of my storage trailers at work. We have a good relationship I feel like. We leave each other alone, he keeps the mice under control and I don't chop his head off.

I'm a jeep guy thru and thru. I think James is the only person more eat up with it than me. But this FJ43 is about the coolest thing I've seen in person. It's hard to NOT love such a perfect specimen
I once pulled up on a job site, to gawk at a Land Rover, of about the same vintage. A "Doctor", was restoring an old Farm house he bought, with the farm. It was next door to his Mansion. Rover was just like, Or better, than the day it left the Factory. I posted some pics on here, but lord knows When that was.

Right! You shouldn't need the heater for 6 months! Take you time. :D

Heaters in a (topless) jeep are just psychological, anyway. Mine came out about 1990 and is still on a shelf.

Topping out in CLT. Nice view

20200504_083655.jpg

The wife loves these little concrete garden statues. She went to A.B. Seed over the weekend and picked up this little guy. My 7 y/o decided he wasn't quite decent so he gathered some leaves and a vine and made dude-man a little cover-up. In case you're wondering, there's a butt flap on the back side as well. We got a good chuckle out of this one!

upload_2020-5-4_12-27-25.png

Back