Random pic thread.

Is that legacy tower?
I hope to have the top four floors starting in 3 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Its down the block from legacy. We also did legacy though. Crazy the amount of work in Charlotte.

Topping out early?
Came up a little shorter than the 2 that were there first?

I think there is a dirty meme there somewhere....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Only 23 stories. Its mid rise. We do a bunch of these midrise concrete buildings

Truck was having a hard time starting. Popped the hood and checked the oil and nothing on the dipstick! Looked around and found all of my oil in the cooling system. This is probably going to be expensive.
20200504_150402.jpg

Truck was having a hard time starting. Popped the hood and checked the oil and nothing on the dipstick! Looked around and found all of my oil in the cooling system. This is probably going to be expensive.View attachment 317352
You know thats not where you're supposed to put the oil, right?

7.3? If so I'd be looking hard at the oil cooler.
That's what I was told. Took it to my diesel guy. I'm working 48 hrs starting tomorrow, of Thursday and back for another 24 on Friday. I have no time to do this myself.

When a dude from Mayberry wants his diff freshened up, you oblige him.
Maybe Aunt Bea will bake me a pie?
@mcutler
View attachment 317357 View attachment 317358 View attachment 317359 View attachment 317360 View attachment 317361
When the quarantine is over... Floyd can still cut your hair...

Side note; my great uncle owns a home town restaurant chain here in mayberry...Aunt Beas'... their pies are meh... but the ground steak sammich is killer...

Thanks my friend!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's what I was told. Took it to my diesel guy. I'm working 48 hrs starting tomorrow, of Thursday and back for another 24 on Friday. I have no time to do this myself.

Sounds like you have 72 hours in an enclosed garage to work on it to me :flipoff2:

Duane

Side note; my great uncle owns a home town restaurant chain here in mayberry...Aunt Beas'... their pies are meh... but the ground steak sammich is killer...

Thanks my friend!

Small world. I eat there often.

Thanks my friend!

I think my wife just heard you mention the ground steak sammich. Haha. If I go there at any point in the day and don't tell her it might as well be a fight.

I’ve learned over the past few months that if I park stuff in our amazon cart, my wife will randomly buy them.
Today, this showed up.

View attachment 317402
This is one of the best "life hacks" I've ever seen. Gonna give it a shot with some big ticket items and see how it goes :D

This is one of the best "life hacks" I've ever seen. Gonna give it a shot with some big ticket items and see how it goes :D

My wife tries the same thing with me.... I always "Save for Later", if its her stuff in the cart. She normally forgets about it and never buys it.

Everything she really wants, she clicks "Buy Now". Even if its 10 different items, right after each other. I need to load someone else's credit card as the default, just for this reason.

Back