Random pic thread.

Really hoping someone got a pic of what I seent on the side of I-40 in Winston Salem yesterday evening.

A lady on an electric wheelchair pulling a trailer.
When we seent her she was talking to a LEO.

My 12 valve had a birthday this morning AAFE3D71-788B-40F0-9E96-7F1FA86701C9.jpeg

Don’t know about y’all… but this right here looks like about 3/4 ton of fun!

794053D1-1DE5-4AFD-A286-06EB634A7B8B.jpeg

New piece of yard art in front of the 322 Taproom. Approved. Lol

In other news… Seasoned up the new Blackstone. Then done some filets. And taters and asparagus, but those aren’t really pic worthy lol

5F953F43-8D4B-4F26-87B9-738E2BB5BF69.jpeg

1884F961-093E-4388-9C47-41BAFAC8C172.jpeg

In other news… Seasoned up the new Blackstone. Then done some filets. And taters and asparagus, but those aren’t really pic worthy lol

View attachment 375040
View attachment 375041

We went trailer park on ours today

View attachment 375042

What size Blackstones you guys running? My wife wanted to get me one for Father's Day, but I kinda want one that can do split duty - 95% of the time it will be on our deck, and the other 5% taken with us camping. I was looking towards the 28" that folds up. Looks like I can't hook it up directly to the LP quick connect on the camper, though. That's only for the 18" and 22" versions which looked too small for my family of 5 (plus more-than-occasional guests)

What size Blackstones you guys running? My wife wanted to get me one for Father's Day, but I kinda want one that can do split duty - 95% of the time it will be on our deck, and the other 5% taken with us camping. I was looking towards the 28" that folds up. Looks like I can't hook it up directly to the LP quick connect on the camper, though. That's only for the 18" and 22" versions which looked too small for my family of 5 (plus more-than-occasional guests)
I have been looking into that on my motorhome. What it looks like you can do is put a tee between the tank and stock regulator, and add a separate high pressure regulator to the tee. Add on another quick connect for high pressure LP appliances.

We have a 36" at home and the 22" with fold up stand for camping.

Nice little hike at the south end of Linville Gorge up Shortoff Mountain this afternoon.
20220619_152626.jpg
20220619_153105.jpg
20220619_162348.jpg
20220619_162810.jpg
20220619_163313.jpg
20220619_163328.jpg
20220619_163422.jpg
20220619_172815.jpg

It was hot, and I need stronger hiking partners. :laughing: For the steepest part, I was carrying my camelback on my back, my wife's day pack on my front, and my 55lb 7 year old on my shoulders. :shaking: :D

Same as @CasterTroy - mine is a 4 burner, I believe 36”. Or 40? I don’t really know. Lol it’s a pretty big sumbitch though

I have the 28" that folds up. It mostly stays at the house, but I do pack it up and take it on vaca with us. If there is a 36" that folds, I would do that. There arent many accessories for the 28, like there are for 22 & 36.

I took the 36 to Kairos one year...MAN what a pain in the ass. Decided it needed a permanent spot on the back porch and got a 22" portable.

I love that thing!!!!

You may think it's small, but it works so well. Yes, it only cooks one pack of bacon at a time, but it wasn't an inconvenience to cook a second pack after. I love the smaller one actually. And it went right back in the box for the ride home. Super easy

I took the 36 to Kairos one year...MAN what a pain in the ass. Decided it needed a permanent spot on the back porch and got a 22" portable.

I love that thing!!!!

You may think it's small, but it works so well. Yes, it only cooks one pack of bacon at a time, but it wasn't an inconvenience to cook a second pack after. I love the smaller one actually. And it went right back in the box for the ride home. Super easy

We did the opposite. I agreed to the 22" first as a trial. After moving it from back deck to camping to back a couple times we bought the 36" for home.

That is pretty cool. Does it have the stock 4 cylinder in it?
I did t get a good enough pic of it, but it appeared to have a small block V8 in it. Couldn’t tell clearly though. I’m near there frequently. I’ll take a closer look next time.

This was for sale in one of the FB groups. I saw he put it on eBay. IIRC he was asking $15K for it.

1655754074941.png

Back