Random pic thread.

Lizooki

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Location
Stokes Co. NC
Really hoping someone got a pic of what I seent on the side of I-40 in Winston Salem yesterday evening.

A lady on an electric wheelchair pulling a trailer.
When we seent her she was talking to a LEO.
 

skyhighZJ

Thanks for your taxes
Joined
May 31, 2012
Location
Aberdeen, NC.
My 12 valve had a birthday this morning AAFE3D71-788B-40F0-9E96-7F1FA86701C9.jpeg
 

Scooter402

It stopped raining in my head today
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Location
Where God and the devil shake hands
Don’t know about y’all… but this right here looks like about 3/4 ton of fun!

794053D1-1DE5-4AFD-A286-06EB634A7B8B.jpeg


New piece of yard art in front of the 322 Taproom. Approved. Lol
 

Scooter402

It stopped raining in my head today
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Location
Where God and the devil shake hands
In other news… Seasoned up the new Blackstone. Then done some filets. And taters and asparagus, but those aren’t really pic worthy lol

5F953F43-8D4B-4F26-87B9-738E2BB5BF69.jpeg

1884F961-093E-4388-9C47-41BAFAC8C172.jpeg
 

CasterTroy

Motarded
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Location
Wallburg

ManglerYJ

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Location
Lexington, NC
In other news… Seasoned up the new Blackstone. Then done some filets. And taters and asparagus, but those aren’t really pic worthy lol

View attachment 375040
View attachment 375041

We went trailer park on ours today

View attachment 375042


What size Blackstones you guys running? My wife wanted to get me one for Father's Day, but I kinda want one that can do split duty - 95% of the time it will be on our deck, and the other 5% taken with us camping. I was looking towards the 28" that folds up. Looks like I can't hook it up directly to the LP quick connect on the camper, though. That's only for the 18" and 22" versions which looked too small for my family of 5 (plus more-than-occasional guests)
 

CasterTroy

Motarded
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Location
Wallburg
4 burner... Maybe 36-40"

Not 100%sure
 

kaiser715

Doing hard time
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Location
Pocket, NC
What size Blackstones you guys running? My wife wanted to get me one for Father's Day, but I kinda want one that can do split duty - 95% of the time it will be on our deck, and the other 5% taken with us camping. I was looking towards the 28" that folds up. Looks like I can't hook it up directly to the LP quick connect on the camper, though. That's only for the 18" and 22" versions which looked too small for my family of 5 (plus more-than-occasional guests)
I have been looking into that on my motorhome. What it looks like you can do is put a tee between the tank and stock regulator, and add a separate high pressure regulator to the tee. Add on another quick connect for high pressure LP appliances.
 

LBarr2002

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Location
SC
What size Blackstones you guys running? My wife wanted to get me one for Father's Day, but I kinda want one that can do split duty - 95% of the time it will be on our deck, and the other 5% taken with us camping. I was looking towards the 28" that folds up. Looks like I can't hook it up directly to the LP quick connect on the camper, though. That's only for the 18" and 22" versions which looked too small for my family of 5 (plus more-than-occasional guests)
We have a 36" at home and the 22" with fold up stand for camping.
 

Scooter402

It stopped raining in my head today
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Location
Where God and the devil shake hands
What size Blackstones you guys running? My wife wanted to get me one for Father's Day, but I kinda want one that can do split duty - 95% of the time it will be on our deck, and the other 5% taken with us camping. I was looking towards the 28" that folds up. Looks like I can't hook it up directly to the LP quick connect on the camper, though. That's only for the 18" and 22" versions which looked too small for my family of 5 (plus more-than-occasional guests)
Same as @CasterTroy - mine is a 4 burner, I believe 36”. Or 40? I don’t really know. Lol it’s a pretty big sumbitch though
 

JSJJ388

GREEN GREMLIN
Joined
Aug 31, 2016
Location
HAMPTONVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA

ghost

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Location
Hartsville/Camden,SC

paradisePWoffrd

Recovering Project Junkie
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Location
Newton, NC
What size Blackstones you guys running? My wife wanted to get me one for Father's Day, but I kinda want one that can do split duty - 95% of the time it will be on our deck, and the other 5% taken with us camping. I was looking towards the 28" that folds up. Looks like I can't hook it up directly to the LP quick connect on the camper, though. That's only for the 18" and 22" versions which looked too small for my family of 5 (plus more-than-occasional guests)
I have the 28" that folds up. It mostly stays at the house, but I do pack it up and take it on vaca with us. If there is a 36" that folds, I would do that. There arent many accessories for the 28, like there are for 22 & 36.
 

CasterTroy

Motarded
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Location
Wallburg
I took the 36 to Kairos one year...MAN what a pain in the ass. Decided it needed a permanent spot on the back porch and got a 22" portable.

I love that thing!!!!

You may think it's small, but it works so well. Yes, it only cooks one pack of bacon at a time, but it wasn't an inconvenience to cook a second pack after. I love the smaller one actually. And it went right back in the box for the ride home. Super easy
 

LBarr2002

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Location
SC
I took the 36 to Kairos one year...MAN what a pain in the ass. Decided it needed a permanent spot on the back porch and got a 22" portable.

I love that thing!!!!

You may think it's small, but it works so well. Yes, it only cooks one pack of bacon at a time, but it wasn't an inconvenience to cook a second pack after. I love the smaller one actually. And it went right back in the box for the ride home. Super easy

We did the opposite. I agreed to the 22" first as a trial. After moving it from back deck to camping to back a couple times we bought the 36" for home.
 

Scooter402

It stopped raining in my head today
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Location
Where God and the devil shake hands
That is pretty cool. Does it have the stock 4 cylinder in it?
I did t get a good enough pic of it, but it appeared to have a small block V8 in it. Couldn’t tell clearly though. I’m near there frequently. I’ll take a closer look next time.
 
Top