Random Thoughts.....

Ya know, I was finally getting used to writing 2018...

There's nothing worse than when you've just gotten into the shower and all soaked, and get that sudden slimy feeling you've got tp take dump and it can't wait.

Nutsert tools are awesome and I wish I would've bought one a long time ago, makes it so much easier mounting stuff.

There's nothing worse than when you've just gotten into the shower and all soaked, and get that sudden slimy feeling you've got tp take dump and it can't wait.
Sure you didn't already? "slimy feeling"

When I run for President of the United States 2024, I will be the Republican that all Democrats vote for, and the Democrat that all Republicans vote for.

When I run for President of the United States 2024, I will be the Republican that all Democrats vote for, and the Democrat that all Republicans vote for.
Need a running mate? My past is colorful enough to play politician. All my relatives, loved ones, two church congregations, and Some of NC4x4 know all about it. Might as well go public.

Need a running mate? My past is colorful enough to play politician. All my relatives, loved ones, two church congregations, and Some of NC4x4 know all about it. Might as well go public.
Me, you, @UTfball68 and @Ron . Can you think of a more potent team?

I can't. Let's do this.

After midnight on a rainy, cold, dreary November night I lay here sleepless thinking about random stuff.

Quick discussion on reincarnation?

Great idea! I'll start....

I've always liked the idea of reincarnation and I think it is plausible. There's just one thing that I've never been able to wrap my mind around, and that is, how many souls are there in the world, and which souls get chosen (or perhaps contain enough energy) to make the instantaneous transfer from one physical being to another. The notion that only humans have souls is bonkers, and here's why: the number of humans grows by the second. At the beginning of recorded history when there were only a few hundred thousand humans on Earth, and that number stayed constant, then it would make sense, but it doesn't. To create a soul takes a lot of work just to keep issuing new ones for a growing population, then to decide who gets a new or who gets a transfer doesn't seem logical.
If the souls of all living creatures and humans combined were interchangeable, would that number be more consistent?
Just saw this, so I apologize for bringing this back up.

This is something that I ponder often. Have we lived another life before or is each person a "one and done" type deal. I would also say that I am a religious person. I pray every morning, and thank God for the things that I have and I pray for others, but there is also the curious side of me that wonders all the questions that have no answers. Did the guy who wrote "23 minutes in Hell" really go to hell or was it all a very vivid dream?

If every person does indeed have a soul, where does it go when the physical form is no longer there?

Its a M60. Or at least it was when I saw it a few years ago.
I’d be alright with that I heard rumors of a new gun for the burb but could just be bs...

My least favorite part of being in my 30s is the shortage of single friends is getting overwhelming. It used to be finding a wild few to go out and get hammered with, pick up some strange and crash land around 4am was effortless. Now..... It's waiting for someone to get divorced it seems like.
F**k settling down.
This

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

M134 FTMFW. Had one on my HMMWV it’s fun to say the least.
Hell to the yeah... I can only imagine 7.62 Gatling style would be a blast to rip up a vehicle... or anything for that matter!

If the dems are ok w illegal aliens invading the US today, will they also welcome the aliens that will prolly come here one day from a galaxy far far away?

If the dems are ok w illegal aliens invading the US today, will they also welcome the aliens that will prolly come here one day from a galaxy far far away?

I really hope so, I could call my life complete if I was able to meet a wookie, and ask Yoda why he didnt know Luke would end up killing vader......

Back