Random Thoughts.....

I love this weather for cutting down trees. Headed back out there now.

Number of weeks Matt has NOT gone 4wheelin in the past 4 years?

Why does @jeepinmatt title keeps changing?

Coulda sworn it was 207:1 the other day.
No need to have secrets...
I'm fat. 5ftNuthin and 207lbs. Started the year (2018) around 185lbs if I remember right. Now my clothes are too tight. Somewhere between short term knee injuries, long term foot injuries, building a house, having a second kid, changing jobs, and eating a bunch of crap food, it somehow managed to sneak up on me, haha! I joined a gym near work back in early December, and I've actually put on 2 or 3 lb since then but my clothes are starting to fit better. Now I just have to figure out how to eat like a not fatty and stick with it. I went ahead and paid for the 18 month gym membership instead of doing it monthly, because it was a lot cheaper, and I figured it would help me commit to it. Typically I ride my mountain bike a lot but this year has really sucked and this weather now sucks even worse.

"I'm like Matt, in that I'm sitting here giddy with joy that the gubment is shut down, secretly hoping when that first assistance check is missing the east side of every large city will go up in flames. "
@CasterTroy
Not to far fetched if you ask me.
Anybody got a big fan. I'm ready for a "reset".

Led zeppelin released their first L.P. 50 years ago today. I still listen to their music on a regular basis, and it some how seems strange to me, how relevant it still is today......
Same with Jethro Tull. People back then used to crack jokes about how he would stand on one foot and play a flute, now everyone's wondering we're all the talent went in music. He was also one of the pioneers of climbing into the depths of human imagination and putting it into words. No matter how far we get in life those old song lyrics will always mean something.

Wonder how a 2500 burb will do in 1” of straight ice going to Charlotte today? :eek: I may have to actually use chains just to get down the driveway...

I’m in Huntersville now looking for a good spot to eat roads are great compared to Va mtns

"I'm like Matt, in that I'm sitting here giddy with joy that the gubment is shut down, secretly hoping when that first assistance check is missing the east side of every large city will go up in flames. "
@CasterTroy
Not to far fetched if you ask me.
Anybody got a big fan. I'm ready for a "reset".

Anybody go scuba diving recently just in case?

Does anybody else shut the music off and roll the window down when a hot rod is near you in traffic?

I will, for certain vehicles.

If it is a truly built American or Japanese engine, or an Italian car.

They all sound completely different obviously, but I enjoy the difference.....

Telescoping antenna with the bottom bolt end and the button on top removed.
According to this reviewer thats exactly what it is.
Or a telescoping back scratcher, or maybe from a selfie stick.
Amazon

Interesting that one variant has 4.5 stars after 141 reviews though, for the same thing at a cheaper price

Back