Random Thoughts.....

D8BA5342-2500-4B6B-A57D-C436361292F9.jpeg

This "Chicago hate crime" seems quite suspect.
How many white guys in Chicago carry around a noose and bleach waiting for a gay black actor to appear in an area without cameras to harass o_O

How many white guys in Chicago carry around a noose and bleach waiting for a gay black actor to appear in an area without cameras to harass o_O
"Noose was still around victims neck when police arrived" o_O and "assailants referenced 'Make America Great Again' while they were beating him" :shaking:

Can't say this doesn't sound like another bash against Trump and supporters again. I surely hope this did not happen to the guy/gal, but can't say I disagree this smells a little fishy.

Sounds like a scene from a play poorly written by a gay black guy. Same one.

*Insert overexagerated gay body language and vocal tone*

"Hmmmm.... How would some big strong white guys beat me up and get in trouble?... Better question is, what should I wear?"

Sounds like a scene from a play poorly written by a gay black guy. Same one.

*Insert overexagerated gay body language and vocal tone*

"Hmmmm.... How would some big strong white guys beat me up and get in trouble?... Better question is, what should I wear?"
:lol: I just sprayed coffee all over my computer...thanks for that!

I surely hope this did not happen to the guy

Same. Ass beatings are strictly reserved for those who have done ACTUAL wrong (or been an insufferable know-it-all twatwaffle of epic magnitude online and just need a come-to-Jesus) to others, and not "just because" they're either a race, gender, identify-as-a-plate....whatever, that YOU don't particularly understand or like. I'd never co-sign on violence, or even hateful verbal abuse to anyone because of race/creed/color/sexual orientation. Yeah I'll JOKE all day, but I'll make fun of straight white men just as often...but that never matters :shaking:

Anyway, Just seems too suspect and convenient. Especially at this political time. We're fresh off the stand-off with the wall, and we NEED another good distraction to keep the media pressing forward with "toxic masculinity" and "white shame" bullshit. And this seems just too perfectly timed.

Last edited:
how are unicorns fake but giraffes are real? what’s more believable a horse with a single horn or a leopard-moose-camel with a 40 foot neck?

how are unicorns fake but giraffes are real? what’s more believable a horse with a single horn or a leopard-moose-camel with a 40 foot neck?
On a related note, how can a Narwhal exist and not a unicorn?

A unicorn is just the bastard child of a horse and a rhino.
Which btw would be a pretty ugly event to watch, no matter which was the pitcher.

On a related note, how can a Narwhal exist and not a unicorn?
Or a freakin' platypus?
It's like the bastard of 5 different species

What is up with cell phone prices? I have an old phone (probably 10 years old) and I stopped by the Verizon store today. Except for a flip phone the rest of the phones are 800-1000 dollars. :eek:
I think I paid $149 for mine back when I bought it. Needless to say I walked out with my old phone still in hand.

What is up with cell phone prices?

They used to be subsidized by the carrier to get you to switch. Between that, phones basically being full computers, and manufacturers knowing enough people are willing to pay premium prices to have the latest device we’re screwed.

What is up with cell phone prices? I have an old phone (probably 10 years old) and I stopped by the Verizon store today. Except for a flip phone the rest of the phones are 800-1000 dollars. :eek:
I think I paid $149 for mine back when I bought it. Needless to say I walked out with my old phone still in hand.
Try Dollar general or some such store.. they have moto e5 series phones out that aren't tea bag and are under $90 out the door.

Edit: my phones are lucky to survive 6 months with me before getting run over or something catastrophic like that.

Try Dollar general or some such store.. they have moto e5 series phones out that aren't tea bag and are under $90 out the door.

Edit: my phones are lucky to survive 6 months with me before getting run over or something catastrophic like that.
yeah, and I really hate it when I end up with a tea bag phone.... :D

Gotta watch the promos. I bought a Google Pixel 2 from Verizon 2017, within weeks of it being released, for about $300. I think it was an $800 phone at the time. Still more than makes sense for a dang phone, but it has an awesome camera and not a lot of bloatware like other options.

They used to be subsidized by the carrier to get you to switch. Between that, phones basically being full computers, and manufacturers knowing enough people are willing to pay premium prices to have the latest device we’re screwed.

and the carrier giving you a loan on it. Just like with new vehicles, SxS, and higher education; you can convince people to buy anything if you get the monthly price low enough.

Back