Random Thoughts.....

This dude is my spirit animal...

812E5872-B126-46E0-9F02-71C1BDAB2B74.png

Why does any doctor office of any kind give you an appointment, if you tell me to be somewhere at a time I’ll be there and you best be ready for me. Not 2.5 hours later. If that’s the case I’m just gonna start showing up when I feel like it. This shit is stupid

i show up late, am told "your appointment was at x:xx", and i say "when was the last time the doctor saw me at my appointment time?"...shuts them down quickly. except for dentists, who seem to be able to keep appointment times.

Why does any doctor office of any kind give you an appointment, if you tell me to be somewhere at a time I’ll be there and you best be ready for me. Not 2.5 hours later. If that’s the case I’m just gonna start showing up when I feel like it. This shit is stupid

I must be lucky...never had to deal with that o_O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember you being late meeting me for something. Just saying. Lol

Speaking of Snap truck, whatever happened to Snappy? I had a few year hiatus from nc4x4 and I don't think I've seen him post since I came back.

Better stay off the Snap on truck. You will be broke real quick.
Tractor supply clearance rack is bad enough. That just happened to be where I was .

i show up late, am told "your appointment was at x:xx", and i say "when was the last time the doctor saw me at my appointment time?"...shuts them down quickly. except for dentists, who seem to be able to keep appointment times.

Our local dr office is very strict with time. But the most specialized the Dr, the worse they seem to be.

nothing is ever as it seems it ought to be.

Change radiator, now overheating, was not before.... Diag said water pump, impeller was broken in half. Ok so change it, bolt sheared, drill it out. All good nine hours later. For what was supposed to be an hour diagnose job. Now I'm behind 7 hours. Have wife start on another job for me, she shears another bolt. Take it all apart, fix it, put back together. Done, ok. Change a pressed wheel bearing. Ok done. Nope, dust shield rubs, pull back apart, fix it. Screw it, I'm going home now. Everything has had some thing some where go sidewards. I'm not touching anything more till I get up later, for fear of it going sidewards, though such things tend to occur in triplets. I didn't want to see if it extends sometimes to quadruplets.

Random thought in question form.....have you ever done something your pasionate about so long trying to meet others expectations and timelines you forgot what got you that far in the first place?

Back