Random Thoughts.....

Adulting isn't in many of those songs anymore.
Go back a decade or so.....more crying, bitching, losing your girl to rascals, and paying taxes.
I remember the country music from back in the 80s when I was a kid, they used to say that if you ever played it backwards you get your car back, your wife back, your job back, and make a shitload of money, or something like that.
I guess nowadays if you play it backwards your truck goes back to level, your girlfriend puts her clothes back on and you wake up sober. :lol:

I was going to say a lone middle finger in the air usually conveys the appropriate message even if they are illiterate......

Oh I use the finger about once a week or more round here........ with the right hand held continuously and seen from back glass w the assholes tailgating me in heavy traffic. If I and everybody else is doing 75, wtf do they think tailgating will get them? Sometimes I use the the left hand out the window on them too w my hand above the roof. The "U suck" gesture is for the peeps that are beside me and can see my face and me see theirs.

Last edited:
Oh I use the finger about once a week or more round here........ with the right hand held continuously and seen from back glass w the assholes tailgating me in heavy traffic. If I and everybody else is doing 75, wtf do they think tailgating will get them. Sometimes I use the the left hand out the window on them too w my hand above the roof. The "U suck" gesture is for the peeps that are beside me and can see my face and me see theirs.

I’ve been known to turn the dome light on at night so they are sure to see the gesture :flipoff:. The wife just shakes her head anymore.

Why do people selling shit on the internet think it's up to you to contact them for the fuhkn price?
Never bothered me. I know if they didn't list a price, they want too much anyway.

Dude, it's gonna be hot this week. I enjoy the conversation. In my 72 degree office with nice big windows.

I get so sick of people talking about the weather.... we know its hot and its going to continue to be hot till it cools down.
I get so sick of people talking about people talking about the weather....we know they are humans and have conversation until they shut up...

:flipoff2:

Ya know what really grinds my gears?

Aluminum drink cans inside of a plastic grocery bag rolling across the floor board of a car while driving.
That sound is how I imagine hell itself.

That sound is how I imagine hell itself.
No way.
The sound of fingers sliding against Styrofoam. That literally makes me cringe so bad I have to leave the area.

No way.
The sound of fingers sliding against Styrofoam. That literally makes me cringe so bad I have to leave the area.
That's comparable to the sensation of using a needle and thread without a thimble and without warning, the needle decides it wants to travel in reverse.

the sound of a dull drill bit on steel making all heat and no chips
I always wanted a drill that could spin stupid fast so I can fusion weld a drill bit.

Don't always believe statistics, they will tell you that
the average human has one breast and one testicle.

I love the expression on people's faces when I cut my XJ deep to pull into parking spaces. Front and rear Yukon Grizzlies and knobby tires create some sweet noise.
Poor lady at the grocery this AM nearly crapped herself when my pile came clunking/popping/chirping in beside her.

Toss an AX-15 into that equation for an extra touch of WTF :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wanted a drill that could spin stupid fast so I can fusion weld a drill bit.
Add pressure at any speed with a dull enough bit. I watched a dude stall a power fed Rockwell with a 3/4 bit in 3/4 Steel. Squeal was horrible all the way to halt.
Dude was so stupid he thought the motor got weak and tripped the breaker.

Add pressure at any speed with a dull enough bit. I watched a dude stall a power fed Rockwell with a 3/4 bit in 3/4 Steel. Squeal was horrible all the way to halt.
Dude was so stupid he thought the motor got weak and tripped the breaker.
Dang. I've watched videos of fusion welding done on a high RPM lathe. Shit looked wild.

Back