Random Thoughts.....

It's racist to quote crime/prison statistics, yet when 2 white kids that look like McLovin kill multiple people "we have a white problem" trends on black social media, and we just get to accept it
It is racist to state prison statistics? I do it all the time.

Yeah, they're mostly black.

Last edited:
uh, gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. A burning cig won't ignite gasoline or vapors. It takes a flame or a spark, not something that is smoldering.

Try it, light a cig and toss it in a little pool of gas on your driveway. The cig will go out.

Now if he was lighting the cig while pumping, that's a different story entirely.

I know we all saw Hannibal do it on the A-Team when we were small, but check with mythbusters.

While i do not disagree with your logic Mr Spock, I personally try not to to hasten my death. It will come soon enough.

It's racist to quote crime/prison statistics, yet when 2 white kids that look like McLovin kill multiple people "we have a white problem" trends on black social media, and we just get to accept it

STFU! I'm calling Al Sharpton right now to report you.
He said a full cavity search is the only way to be sure, i disagreed.
A tactical nuke from outer space is the only way to be sure.
Change my mind...

Also look into the statics of mass murders, a huge percentage are white males.

Us crackers are a dangerous breed.....

Also look into the statics of mass murders, a huge percentage are white males.

Us crackers are a dangerous breed.....

"Look into that"

white mass.JPG

To the Dipshit i saw today smoking a cigarette while pumping gas,
You are an idiot.
As a Christian i believe that God created this world but,
That Darwin dude saw your stupid ass coming.
Die well you dumbass.

.....that reminded me about an incident @ a busy convenience store I stopped @ on my way to work a few weeks ago. It's near I-40 and very busy in the morning. I had to park aside the curb between the 2 sides of the building because all the spaces were full. All the pumps were taken. I got out of the car and the sweet/stinky smell of some damn good weed hit my nose,( I remember that smell from back in the day), it was windy and the wind was blowing @ me from the pumps.I looked towards them and saw a young, skinny, dark skinned girl walking around and beside a car closest to me. The girl was smoking a joint while another girl was pumping the gas. I laughed and went inside, when I came back out about 2 mins later she was still puffing, knelt down and snuffed it on the concrete and got in the car and they drove off. I started to holler @ her when I got out of the car" Hey!! this ain't California!" but I just minded my bizness.

Just thought of something interesting.

I've got over 600 customers (can't figure out how to get a contact count on this phone, so I'm not exactly sure).

I've got 20-30 vehicles here at any given time to be fixed and some are ready for pick up.

@ 30 broken vehicles in queue, that's a maximum of 5% broken to running comparison, assuming every customer only has one car and only calls me.

Seems good looking at it that way.

Last edited:
I assume that's what you meant
Have you seen the fake softy ones the dude chicks wear nowadays? They'll literally walk up to a stall and.....

Hmmmm..... Well.

It was a muggy afternoon wasnt it? o_O

Have you seen the fake softy ones the dude chicks wear nowadays? They'll literally walk up to a stall and.....

Hmmmm..... Well.

It was a muggy afternoon wasnt it? o_O
no I sure haven't.. I've got my own that's permanently attached and functional, so I don't go looking for that kinda stuff.. though I wonder how you ran across it, on second thought, don't answer that. Lol

no I sure haven't.. I've got my own that's permanently attached and functional, so I don't go looking for that kinda stuff.. though I wonder how you ran across it, on second thought, don't answer that. Lol
Because it was clearly a really ugly chick that walked up to a stall next to me. It was interesting. They purposely show it off.

Because it was clearly a really ugly chick that walked up to a stall next to me. It was interesting. They purposely show it off.
Really happy this isn't the Random Picture thread.

The Nature of Depression

Strong and sturdy the oak stands.
Through the passing of time and seasons ever maturing.
As a sprout to full grown majesty ever producing, ever loosing.
Each in season fruits bloom and fade.
The storms push, the sun baths, and water soaks from the roots to the tips of the highest branches.
Beyond measure it blesses it's surroundings and each creature it contacts.
Rooted and stalwart never speaking.
Beneath the surface decay sets in.
Black death and marching ants corrode its core.
Hollows develope, harbor and shelter for the unsupecting.
Deepening decay latches on, limbs fall and break.
Feeding through it's on destruction slowly it builds up even the platform it rest on.
Until one day. Hollow. Frail. Corroded.
Strong and sturdy the oak Falls.

Last edited:
If you drive across the state line to "help" the SiL on a project, take your own tools.

The Nature of Depression

Through the passing of time and seasons ever maturing.
As a sprout to full grown majesty ever producing, ever loosing.
Each in season fruits bloom and fade.
The storms push, the sun baths, and water soaks from the roots to the tips of the highest branches.
Beyond measure it blesses it's surroundings and each creature it contacts.
Rooted and stalwart never speaking.
Beneath the surface decay sets in.
Black death and marching ants corrode its core.
Hollows develope, harbor and shelter for the unsupecting.
Deepening decay latches on, limbs fall and break.
Feeding through it's on destruction slowly it builds up even the platform it rest on.
Until one day. Hollow. Frail. Corroded.
Strong and sturdy the oak Falls.

Quoted for truth. Will share on fake book as well.

Back