Random Thoughts.....

Just got back from a couple days on the western side of this state, came back happy, mellow, refreshed.

Got back this afternoon from running errands and the mrs' said "You seem more pissed off when we come back from vacation"

I told her my tolerance for assholes greatly diminishes with decreased contact, it takes me a while to become numb again.

I hate this city 99% of the time.
Wish you would have taken some of the dumbasses around WNC back down there with you.

There was a step stool on top of the upper cabinets,....I found it odd, if you need it you can't reach it.

People like me at 6'6" like practical jokes!

Taste test?

Blind man come out the bathroom with shit on both sides his face.
@CasterTroy ...name that artist

18th5w.jpg

I think I am going to start mowing my lawn at 4am. I just finished mowing, weed eating, and blowing. I could wring water out of my underwear. fawk summer

I think I am going to start mowing my lawn at 4am. I just finished mowing, weed eating, and blowing. I could wring water out of my underwear. fawk summer
I feel ya man. We should protest it. But not during the day, F--- that it's too hot.

Then you got the wrong kind of undies.
Polyester FTMFW

Then you got the wrong kind of undies.
Polyester FTMFW
You're probably not a heavy sweater. Polyester may be cooler, but once its soaked, it sticks and feels terrible to me.

You're probably not a heavy sweater. Polyester may be cooler, but once its soaked, it sticks and feels terrible to me.
No way. The whole point is that it wicks water away and dries quickly.

Last summer I spent 8 days canoeing and wet-foot portaging at Northern Tier w/ Scouts. 1 set of clothes for the day, 1 for sleeping in. Including undies. You get used to swinging between wet and dry pretty quick.
W/ synthetic undies and pants, we'd be dry within 30 mins of coming out of the water.
Ever since then thats all I wear on hot days.

I guess it matters what you've got over them. Also helps to have the right size so it's no tight.
I'll definitely admit poly smells a lot worse when sweaty. But once I've hit the point of havin gsweaty nether regions, I don't think it matters anyway.

W/ synthetic undies and pants, we'd be dry within 30 mins of coming out of the water.
:lol:

I put on a dry shirt on a 75 degree day and walk 100ft out of my house and back and it will be soaking wet. :(

If a person has a normal body temp of 96.7 degrees, and runs a fever of 100.0, is it just as bad as a person whose normal body temp is 98.6 and runs a fever of 101.9?

Both are a 3.3 degree increase, but 100 is generally only regarded as low grade.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

:lol:

I put on a dry shirt on a 75 degree day and walk 100ft out of my house and back and it will be soaking wet. :(
Give it another 300', the shirt will be wet and your body will be dry.

If a person has a normal body temp of 96.7 degrees, and runs a fever of 100.0, is it just as bad as a person whose normal body temp is 98.6 and runs a fever of 101.9?

Both are a 3.3 degree increase, but 100 is generally only regarded as low grade.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
pretty much

You know you're not young anymore when the TV ad for arthritis cream comes on and you say to your wife "man, that cap looks easy to turn"
Voltaren_OTC_Packshot.png

Havent sat at my desk for three months now, feels weird to sit here again. Oh well, Im just passing through.

Back