Random Thoughts.....

So apparently head to toe doesn't include hair lol. Wife said lotion the kid head to toe for bedtime. so I did. She was rather amused to see his hair after I was done.

Whod a thunk

Sparkle is in NO WAY even in the same league as those common core math (6 rolls = 32 rolls, 12 rolls =742 rills) multi packs of bounty select-a-size
Yet it's all I could find. Beggars CAN be complainers (not choosers)

So it was 38 degrees in Compton this morning, along with a frost warning.

Somebody call Al Gore and report this "Global Warming" incident please.

It is amazing how quickly other people can become self sufficient when you put an actual price ($/hr) on your time.
The older I get the more I do the math on that for most anything, but I’m headed in the opposite direction. I look at a project or repair and figure if it’s worth the time and headache or should I just pay the man and go enjoy a beer.

The older I get the more I do the math on that for most anything, but I’m headed in the opposite direction. I look at a project or repair and figure if it’s worth the time and headache or should I just pay the man and go enjoy a beer.
THIS X1000

Errrthang gotta price. And the older I get, the more I realize my TIME is the most valuable thing to me (other than my wife & kids)

I may have the ability, and skills to do something, but if I also have the financial means....yeah I'll take the exploder to Andy's quick lube for $35 and 15 minutes

Lowes has to be about the worst store ever. place an order for delivery (3,000.00 worth of materials) they decide to cancel order and never call to tell its been canceled. takes 3 days to get ahold of someone that will talk to me. was hung up on 7 times before i could get someone to talk to me, just to find out the order had been canceled by the local lowes store without reason and no one knows why. had to reorder with home depot and now its going to put us 3 weeks behind.

THIS X1000

Errrthang gotta price. And the older I get, the more I realize my TIME is the most valuable thing to me (other than my wife & kids)

I may have the ability, and skills to do something, but if I also have the financial means....yeah I'll take the exploder to Andy's quick lube for $35 and 15 minutes

Wanna know how to piss a 19 year old college dude off who LOVES to fish.
Im loading block on Saturday...a LOT of block...onto my trailer by hand. to haul to the farm. Son and his friend come by and are hanging around. My son and his friend are looking at me sweating and I devise a plan...
Man I'd pay a couple hundred bucks if someone else would pick all these block up and carry them to the farm...I see their wheels spinning....$100 each (its going to be about 4 or 5 trailers full of cinder block and retaining wall stones and pavers- 8 pallets worth of retaining wall stones when it was on pallets and 2 square of block.)
Heck they aint heavy they say. For $200 we will do it.

Aight, can't use my truck though. I aint paying yall and paying for the gas. Friend chimes in and they unhook trailer and hook to his truck.
I go inside shower and change.
When I start hooking up to the boat...'What are you doing?'
I'm going fishin yall have fun stacking that block.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm waiting for Matt to deliver and stack some retaining wall block for me. I just have to wait him out on the right price :huggy:

Wanna know how to piss a 19 year old college dude off who LOVES to fish.
Im loading block on Saturday...a LOT of block...onto my trailer by hand. to haul to the farm. Son and his friend come by and are hanging around. My son and his friend are looking at me sweating and I devise a plan...
Man I'd pay a couple hundred bucks if someone else would pick all these block up and carry them to the farm...I see their wheels spinning....$100 each (its going to be about 4 or 5 trailers full of cinder block and retaining wall stones and pavers- 8 pallets worth of retaining wall stones when it was on pallets and 2 square of block.)
Heck they aint heavy they say. For $200 we will do it.

Aight, can't use my truck though. I aint paying yall and paying for the gas. Friend chimes in and they unhook trailer and hook to his truck.
I go inside shower and change.
When I start hooking up to the boat...'What are you doing?'
We must be related. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm waiting for Matt to deliver and stack some retaining wall block for me. I just have to wait him out on the right price :huggy:
I'm waiting for Troy to come get some retaining wall block from me. I just have to wait him out on the right price :huggy:

Random thought:
I'm really glad we had this coronavirus thing. Otherwise I would have never gotten my jeep together in time for the Uwharrie get together. :D

Just booked a trip to dirty myrtle. Whats the reccomended load out for that war zone these days?

^^^
Probably need to take a flame thrower.

fb4.jpg

From the sound of the downpour on the roof and the side of the house tonight, I’m guessing my weekend chores include raking mulch back into the beds and pulling mulch out of the creek. I hate putting down 27 yards of hardwood mulch and having most of it wash out because of the way a previous neighbor graded his property.

Just booked a trip to dirty myrtle. Whats the reccomended load out for that war zone these days?
Why in God's name would anyone intentionally visit that shit hole.

Why in God's name would anyone intentionally visit that shit hole.

"Family vacation ". My dad offered to pay half if we would go and stay close to them. Wife has begged for a few years to go to myrtle. I'd rather go to kure.

"Family vacation ". My dad offered to pay half if we would go and stay close to them. Wife has begged for a few years to go to myrtle. I'd rather go to kure.

If my wife asked to go to Myrtle beach Id ask for a divorce.
Myrtle beach is good for underage drunkery at senior week and biker gang shootings...

BTW hopefully you arent going during either Bike week, especially the May one

If my wife asked to go to Myrtle beach Id ask for a divorce.
Myrtle beach is good for underage drunkery at senior week and biker gang shootings...

BTW hopefully you arent going during either Bike week, especially the May one

Divorce is expensive. Cheaper to stay hitched. Going aug. 7-9

Back