Random Thoughts.....

Anybody else dream in color? Sometimes i don't remember my dreams but when i do they are in color.
Driving a yellow tandem dump last night---yellow cab, yellow bed, yellow frame and wheels. School bus yellow.
Slid backwards down a muddy slope and stood it on the tailgate-- then rolled over backwards. Just before i woke up i remember thinking "how the hell i'm gonna get this thing back on it's wheels".

Dang at @DAWGTOY how had did you party over the weekend?

Been quit doing that for over two years. Been dreaming a lot more and remembering them.
Don't get me wrong i still like a little Jim Beam once and a while.

I never thought about if I dream in color or B/W. I'm assuming color, but I will have to pay attention next time. I can't remember the last good dream I had.

So I guess Kamala Harris passed the sniff test....

You know what's super annoying?
Even more annoying than "You password cannot match the previous 10 passwords"?
.... when you don't know what any of the previous password were, so you at least know what you can't use.
Because if I knew the last !@#$ password I wouldn't be doing this.

Dafuq did I miss???

C0F63AB9-03E7-4D7D-AB54-DB6FC9C7755A.png

The power of the Jedi must only be used for good.

when attempting to use for mischievous sometimes it backfires and takes out innocent victims

The power of the Jedi must only be used for good.

when attempting to use for mischievous sometimes it backfires and takes out innocent victims

Had to get on the phone tree early this morning. My boy got locked up faster than a Kamala Harris victimless crime conviction. This social injustice will most definitely result in something burning. #freejeepinmatt #unlessyoucant #:flipoff2:

Last edited:
#freejeepinmatt

#freejeepinmatt

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Seems like all the dooshes riding them have to keep revving them up while stopped or coasting.
LoUd PiPeS SaVe LiVeS

Where's outlander69 when you need a gofundme set up???
I'm not sure this is something that can be fixed with money.

... but Hell, neither are most of the other GoFundMes either, so why not bandwagon.

Also,

#MattLivesMatter

Wtf happened?? Someone give a synopsis?

Random thought : Microsoft outlook needs a laugh react.

Back