Random Thoughts.....

#shortjeepinmattneedsstiltsbecausehecantreachthespicesoverthestoveandhestiredofaskinghiswifetogetthingsforhim

Last edited:
#shortjeepinmattneedsstiltsbecausehecantreachthespicesoverthestoveandhestiredofaskinghiswifetogetthingsforhim
Interestingly enough, we keep the spices right here:
20200815_214322.jpg

Internal conversation from different sides of my brain on my way home today...
Responsible - 'Today's the only day before the weekend with decent weather, I should get the push mower out of the shed while the rider is down & finish what I started Friday'
Lazy - 'Pass...that's a 20" deck to do an acre with little shade & I've been inspecting generators/troubleshooting phantom fuel panel alarms all day.'
Crazy - 'I wonder if the push mower motor could spin the blades on the parts mower deck? Hmmm...'

Lazy side won out in favor of working on the riding mower heart transplant with a to do list item from the crazy side.

I am not a fan of having gassy buildup.
But damn does it feel so good to fart it out.

Me: The last thing I need are any more auto projects. I have 3 mid fix now and need to do a few upgrades on the mustang
ALSO ME - Yesterday: Ohh loook a short bed K10 in the weeds. Wanna sell that sir? Yes I'll have the rollback pick it up in 2 hours....

FML

Well, it looks like Trump's good old buddy is getting locked up.

Well, it looks like Trump's good old buddy is getting locked up.
Odds on a pardon?

Although it looks like Trump is distancing himself pretty good, and dosn't seem to have much love for him, so maybe not.

Two hurricanes are making landfall this week in southern Louisiana. Directly where my ex-wife is....

They say God watches out for drunken fools. (like me)

Thank you God!
:beer::beer::beer:

Really irritating to get asked to come look at doing work to have them use all your input on the proper methods to handle it themselves.

Welp, spreading some knowledge is like doing a good deed I reckon.

Back