Random Thoughts.....

My 15 y/o niece says; "You ever hear of that group Nirvana? They were pretty good. Wonder why they broke up?) Kids......

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

My 15 y/o niece says; "You ever hear of that group Nirvana? They were pretty good. Wonder why they broke up?) Kids......

Just tell her the lead singer lost his mind....

Too soon?

Last edited:
Lazy people that use those make me so mad one of my biggest pet peeves.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought it would be fun to use one immediately following my knee surgery last year. It was really disappointing. Plus it made me a little queasy when I thought of the other folks that I'd seen riding in them. I wanted to use hand sanitizer on my whole body.

Lazy people that use those make me so mad one of my biggest pet peeves.

I went to a car show at Charlotte Motor Speedway several months ago with my Dad who's almost 65 and has a pacemaker. He walked all day looking at cars. A vendor was renting those handicap scooters somewhere at the track. I can't tell you how many lazy fuckers were riding those things. Young, old, fat, skinny, all sorts of perfectly capable people being lazy assholes.

The southpark episode where cartman gets a handicapable scooter is the best

I remember hearing a teenager say that Moron 5 ( or Maroon 5 ... whatever ) was making the Jagger guy famous.

SMH

Matt

We are hosting a 16 y/o exchange student from Spain for a month.
We were riding in the car listening to The Guess Who, and "American Woman" came on.
He said, "Hey, isn't this a Lenny Kravitz song? This is an interesting cover."

SMH.

I went to a car show at Charlotte Motor Speedway several months ago with my Dad who's almost 65 and has a pacemaker. He walked all day looking at cars. A vendor was renting those handicap scooters somewhere at the track. I can't tell you how many lazy fuckers were riding those things. Young, old, fat, skinny, all sorts of perfectly capable people being lazy assholes.
I go to that show at least once every year. Me and Dad (who's only 56) both said next time we're renting some! Of course I'm both fat and lazy....

I can't tell you how many lazy fuckers were riding those things. Young, old, fat, skinny, all sorts of perfectly capable people being lazy assholes.
and most are voting democrat.

Being fat isn't a real disability is it? Yes it disable you from doing many things but it's not a classified disability like being paralyzed or having the clap, both which you can't get rid of.

I miss the internet where I could see a gallery or list of 20 interesting things without have to click through 20 separate pages and be inundated by ads and fake clickbait next buttons.

And you won't believe #7!

I miss the internet where I could see a gallery or list of 20 interesting things without have to click through 20 separate pages and be inundated by ads and fake clickbait next buttons.
I hate that shit so fucking much. I refuse to click on those, not b/c of being tracked in some internet database, but the annoyance of clicking so freakin' many times.

Amen

Your hazard flashers are not a magical "park anywhere you damn well please" button!!!

Your hazard flashers are not a magical "park anywhere you damn well please" button!!!

Of course not. You're supposed to turn them on when it's raining, so the drivers around you know it's raining.

Back