Random Thoughts.....

What is the higher #.........all the grains of sand on all the beaches in N.C;........... or all the stars/planets in the universe?...........is that a random thought or a deep thought ? :popcorn:
related - there are more neurons in your brain than there are known stars in the universe

Why the f$ck do tires on lawn tractors have to have the damn valve stem on the inner face of the wheel instead of the outer side, making them a PITA to get to w/ a gauge?

Is it even humanly possible to torque headlocks without beer?
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160701_bc40a5ea2d43311851a7d78fde6b7777.jpg

Did you hear about the guy that broke his armbone?

It was humerous.
Did you hear the one about the broken vacuum?

It actually didn't suck.

I told my bossman I got bit by a 7 foot copperheaded rattle moccasin today and I need to call in sick Monday. He totally fell for it! :lol:

Who'd a thunk that would work? :smokin:

I told my bossman I got bit by a 7 foot copperheaded rattle moccasin today and I need to call in sick Monday. He totally fell for it! :lol:

Who'd a thunk that would work? :smokin:
What does that say for you? The boss man is the smarter of the pay scale:flipoff2:

NASCAR broke itself with restrictor plates, the amazing failure "car of tomorrow", and "the chase". (yawn!)

Put'em on 7" tires with 7" of frame ground clearance with a real, stock body, and a run whut you brung 350 and see who has the balls to roll into turn 1 at Charlotte with only a blip in the throttle.

Matt

I cant watch a movie.
Ive probably seen 10 in my life. I usually get bored and go do something else

Netflix instant. I don't even have to get off the couch.

Back