Random Thoughts.....

Rice Krispies get soggy way to damn fast once the milk is added. Only way to avoid it is scarfing them down really fast before the Snap-Crackle-Pop is over.

I have new respect for Dirt bike guys , I feel like I have been beat with a pick axe and left to die, those slick climbs really took a tole on me and I had to bail once but if I can learn to ride uwharrie after 2 inches of rain maybe I'll be able to ride anywhere

I have new respect for Dirt bike guys , I feel like I have been beat with a pick axe and left to die, those slick climbs really took a tole on me and I had to bail once but if I can learn to ride uwharrie after 2 inches of rain maybe I'll be able to ride anywhere
Wonder how that compares w Harlan.Harlan is the slickest place on earth after a rain.

I've spent quite a bit of time up north,esp in OH,and somebody always comments on how they like my "southern accent".I can honestly say Ive never heard anybody from the south compliment somebody on their "northern" accent.

Today I had an idea, so I took the jeep to Goldsboro and dumped it on the ford dealership. I've realized I've done everything at Ure and big creek that I could do with my jeep and now it's gone, I think I'll buy a old xj or wj to beat the hell out of. And if that doesn't work I'll ride the 4 wheelers and dirt bike.

48 MPH is the exact speed required to cause catastrophic aeroelastic flutter of a Bojangles 4 piece supremes combo box when placed on the passenger seat of a TJ with no top or doors.
Whoa! Don't waste the food of the Gods. A supreme combo with honey mustard, and seasoned fries is a staple of my diet. Don't forget a sweet tea to wash it down.

I refuse to chop the living shit out of my beautiful crepe myrtles, but damn if this rain hasn't caused the blooms to quintuple in weight and near double the trunks over till they're almost touching the ground.

And I'm really second guessing myself on not waxing my coyote traps before setting them.

I refuse to chop the living shit out of my beautiful crepe myrtles, but damn if this rain hasn't caused the blooms to quintuple in weight and near double the trunks over till they're almost touching the ground.

I know the feeling. I tied the limbs up one year, and it helped slightly. Least intrusive thing to do is just trim some of the blooms off until the branch can handle it. Next year it should be stronger and can handle the weight.

If you heard "vote your conscience" as an attack on Trump, then maybe your problem is not with Ted Cruz.

Back