Random Thoughts.....

20220825_210606.jpg

Even my kids have been asking when we can get some boiled peanuts. :lol: I have cousins who make their own but I need a good source for green ones...

I miss my forklifts.
I grew up with a forklift being around like most folks have a lawnmower. I didn't realize how much forklift utilization was built into my mental calculus until I got my own place. How the heck do you pick stuff up without a forklift or two? I have a tractor w fel, but it's just not the same. 800lb capacity vs 4000lb and 18ft reach vs 8ft make a big difference!

I grew up with a forklift being around like most folks have a lawnmower. I didn't realize how much forklift utilization was built into my mental calculus until I got my own place. How the heck do you pick stuff up without a forklift or two? I have a tractor w fel, but it's just not the same. 800lb capacity vs 4000lb and 18ft reach vs 8ft make a big difference!
Yorta getcha one

the best employee I ever hired.

I’ve had an iPhone 13 (yeah yeah, all I do is scroll newsfeeds and text) for a little less than a year now. Until about a month ago, unplug the phone in the morning at about 7am, plug it back in some time around midnight…the battery percentage never really dropped below 80% with normal use. iPhone 14 came out about 2 weeks ago…and now my phone drops below 20% battery by 5pm. I feel like that’s not a coincidence.

I’ve had an iPhone 13 (yeah yeah, all I do is scroll newsfeeds and text) for a little less than a year now. Until about a month ago, unplug the phone in the morning at about 7am, plug it back in some time around midnight…the battery percentage never really dropped below 80% with normal use. iPhone 14 came out about 2 weeks ago…and now my phone drops below 20% battery by 5pm. I feel like that’s not a coincidence.
Did you update to IOS 16? If so, make sure you install 16.0.2. I noticed that several people had complained about battery issues and this new new update seems to have fixed it. I have the 12 pro with IOS 16.0.2 installed.

Did you update to IOS 16? If so, make sure you install 16.0.2. I noticed that several people had complained about battery issues and this new new update seems to have fixed it. I have the 12 pro with IOS 16.0.2 installed.

I update when I get a pop up saying whatever I had isn’t supported and updated a couple days ago…looks like it went straight to 16.0.2…and you can see my battery bar.

30045D99-1021-4B85-A02C-FC3005A50F95.png

For whoever this causes a short term addiction, I'm sorry. Introduced my 7y/o to it tonight and he took to it like a fish to water :D

For whoever this causes a short term addiction, I'm sorry. Introduced my 7y/o to it tonight and he took to it like a fish to water :D
Eittris remains my favorite. Old school.

Why are fitted sheets so damn aggravating to deal with? From putting in on the mattress, to folding it. Pain in the ass all the way around.

I've wondered if putting zippers in the corners would solve alot of issues

I've wondered if putting zippers in the corners would solve alot of issues
yeah we all know how "well" jeep tops last and the zippers work around those corners.

Back