Random Thoughts.....

Why does Publix have "expecting and new Mother" parking spots? If I go to the store with my newborn why don't I get a special spot?

I would guess as long as you "Identify" as a new mother, and have your newborn with you, you can use them! :D

Why does Publix have "expecting and new Mother" parking spots? If I go to the store with my newborn why don't I get a special spot?
I have used those right after my kids were born.
All you need is the bloodshot eyes, unkempt hair and puke-stained shirt to be easily identified as a new parent.

All you need is the bloodshot eyes, unkempt hair and puke-stained shirt to be easily identified as a new parent.

Hell that's anyone in Davie county at Walmart any given evening

Ingle's in Canton has a couple "parents with children" spots up front. I use them since we have a 4 and 1 year old, but won't for much longer since the little one is walking more. They're good when you still have to carry a kid.

You know how there a restaurant up at the top of mt Mitchell, or up at the top of a ski slopes, imagine if their was a restaurant up at the top of Daniel you could go up there grub out and watch rigs come on up the climb, I know I'm dreaming but that would be awesome

You know how there a restaurant up at the top of mt Mitchell, or up at the top of a ski slopes, imagine if their was a restaurant up at the top of Daniel you could go up there grub out and watch rigs come on up the climb, I know I'm dreaming but that would be awesome
Didn't Terry (Hot Dog Guy) park up there a couple of times?

Why is it that people try to hide a plate # on a car pictured on the internet?
A crook can just as easily steal a # by seeing it in person.
Am I missing something?
Why is it still dark outside?

Why do kids drive with their cheap-o light bars and a million pods turned on all the time? They blind the hell out of me all the damn time around here.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Exactly this happens with about everything I have in a hurry to get it then get it like i want then I'm bored and it's time to repeat the process

Why is it that people try to hide a plate # on a car pictured on the internet?
I have ask that numerous times to people w cars for sale and nobody has an answer.My thing is how many 100's or 1000's of people a day see that tag # on the street???

If you have to be 35 to run for president so you have the maturity to do the job, shouldn't you have to be 35 to have the maturity to vote for that position also?

Lobster mac'n'cheese is absolutely the best food ever.

That would be crawdads'n'ramen, I had to white boy it up a bit. Haha

I wish go pro was around to record most of the "stunts" I did in my youth.......;)

I'm actually glad it wasn't ...... truth is,back then, none of us were much smarter than the idiots we complain and laugh about now!

Matt - Older and Wiser (maybe)

I'm actually glad it wasn't ...... truth is,back then, none of us were much smarter than the idiots we complain and laugh about now!

Matt - Older and Wiser (maybe)
Yeah but some of these idiots are now wealthy due to their exploits. Like ole Johnny Knoxville.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

14067712_1532439973527597_7552091750087375125_n.jpg

Back