Random Thoughts.....

Why is it that when you go to re-heat 2 day old wonton soup from the local Chinese take-out re-heat some, it always smells like formaldehyde?

I have ask that numerous times to people w cars for sale and nobody has an answer.My thing is how many 100's or 1000's of people a day see that tag # on the street???

ive wondered the same thing with no good answer. I cause alot more damage with your cell number which they seem to give out freely.

I'm actually glad it wasn't ...... truth is,back then, none of us were much smarter than the idiots we complain and laugh about now!

Matt - Older and Wiser (maybe)

I was really thinking having gopro videos of my many sexual conquests before I got married would be cool, some are just fuzzy memories these days and some were fuzzy memories the next morning :beer: :lol:

Back when I was married to my first wife, I use to think my vasectomy would stop her from becoming pregnant but apparently it only changed the color of the babies

wondering if this is a bad dream...and how careless 'educated' people are with our rules and laws. This story is 8th grade level at best. So full of holes and completely one sided (no surprise there) Even the title is wrong. He is NOT an 'NC' or "Durham' teen. He is a Honduran teen.

Durham teen released from immigration custody shares story for first time :: WRAL.com

Dude is smuggled into the country, illegally, by his parents and aunt (legal status of them would be good to know)
Dude is stopped at the border (good job my tax paid ICE officers), but is released somehow?
Dude attends PUBLIC high school in our backyard (how? No SS number, can't speak engilsh, no one knows his real name and age for certain)
Dude is picked up for failure to appear, a serious offense that would have a legal citizen in hot water, facing fines and/or jail time
Dude is then ordered deported (FINALLY some use and common sense of the public system)
Yet, again, somehow, dude is released on an appeal? (I'd like to hear how ANYONE could argue that this dude has a legal right to be here, using schools and other public services....I bet no one can make an argument with a straight face)
And, there are hundreds/thousands of brain dead minions that are supporting him....that is the worst of it all.

Our dog snores like crazy, especially when he crashes on the couch on his side. Like, he sounds like a large man. It's almost comical.
There are times when I have to make loud noises while we're watching a movie to wake him up b/c it ruins the mood.

Sometimes he'll snort so loud it wakes himself up... he'll look up at the rest of us like, Who did that?

wondering if this is a bad dream...and how careless 'educated' people are with our rules and laws. This story is 8th grade level at best. So full of holes and completely one sided (no surprise there) Even the title is wrong. He is NOT an 'NC' or "Durham' teen. He is a Honduran teen.

Durham teen released from immigration custody shares story for first time :: WRAL.com

Dude is smuggled into the country, illegally, by his parents and aunt (legal status of them would be good to know)
Dude is stopped at the border (good job my tax paid ICE officers), but is released somehow?
Dude attends PUBLIC high school in our backyard (how? No SS number, can't speak engilsh, no one knows his real name and age for certain)
Dude is picked up for failure to appear, a serious offense that would have a legal citizen in hot water, facing fines and/or jail time
Dude is then ordered deported (FINALLY some use and common sense of the public system)
Yet, again, somehow, dude is released on an appeal? (I'd like to hear how ANYONE could argue that this dude has a legal right to be here, using schools and other public services....I bet no one can make an argument with a straight face)
And, there are hundreds/thousands of brain dead minions that are supporting him....that is the worst of it all.
Those are also some of the same people who don't believe in voter ID laws.

Our dog snores like crazy, especially when he crashes on the couch on his side. Like, he sounds like a large man. It's almost comical.
There are times when I have to make loud noises while we're watching a movie to wake him up b/c it ruins the mood.

Sometimes he'll snort so loud it wakes himself up... he'll look up at the rest of us like, Who did that?

I saw our late dog Boobear (135lb.) wake herself up/startled by the sound of her own loud fart a few times...... then she would look around like WTF was that?? :eek:...........I also farted loudly right after she did one time, she was laying near me and awake while watching TV and she wagged her tail, thumping the floor like she was happy and saying "good one " :lol:

She and her momma would snore together, sometimes Brandy made wheezing sounds and Boobears big jowels would flap sounding like a horse snorting.

Last edited:
I find it odd how I had never heard about 'sling' before reading about it on here yesterday. Then the book of faces puts up an advertisement for it in my feed this morning. :tinfoil hat:
image.png

I find it odd how I had never heard about 'sling' before reading about it on here yesterday. Then the book of faces puts up an advertisement for it in my feed this morning. :tinfoil hat:

Did you happen to google it after you heard about it?

Did you happen to google it after you heard about it?

On my work computer...not from my phone. Might just be a case of 'I noticed it' instead of just scrolling by. Just thought it was odd, I had never even heard of it before yesterday, and they use my alma mater and team as the advertisement.

View attachment 227131
I didn't know you were in the TP but I do now.

I've e-known Seth for a loooooooong time (a lot of the Ford guys in there actually). Probably since my beginnings on FTE in the early 2000's, plenty of e-shenanigans on NWU, used to be pretty active with him in the Ford section on PBB before PBB went soft, and now he pokes his head in from time to time in my Ford groups...generally when his truck's world famous Youtube video pops up.

What'll really bake your noodle is being on someone ELSE'S computer and look for something on Amazon....then log onto FB on your phone and BAM...there it is over on the side

Like the man sez...google knows ALL

What'll really bake your noodle is being on someone ELSE'S computer and look for something on Amazon....then log onto FB on your phone and BAM...there it is over on the side

Like the man sez...google knows ALL
Yep, google sells your information to everyone and everything. They were a multi billion dollar "search engine" well before they ever sold any actual products...

So the girlfriend has a Boston terrier that is pretty awesome and a good wheeling dog. But most importantly he gets along with my aging rotti/lab best buddy who can no longer ride with me. Amazing since Tank (the rotti) allows him to live and he really loves his little buddy. So now I hated small dogs prior to this, but then we met a rescue Boston named Goonie, who was used as target practice and then thrown out to die. He's fighting his way back to health and will be tanks new partner at home and my wheeling pal. Random but I figured I'd shed a good light on it since I want to shoot the bastard that was using dogs for targets.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

And I bought a new toy so I can start building the Juggy replacement. Savage you need to bring your ass over one weekend and help me get started. I'll even let you sleep in the creek hammock haha

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160901_d3e453e0ed958446049b382fbee197ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back