Random Thoughts.....

I never understood the appeal to tall toilets. As a tall guy at 6'5", I don't like feeling I'm partially standing to take a dump. Do shorter people like dangling their feet/not being able to touch the floor when dropping a deuce???

Yawned last night and my ears popped. Instantly I could hear much better and I had to turn the volume down on the TV cause it was so loud. Why does this only happen 1 out of dozens of yawns?

I never understood the appeal to tall toilets.

Some may not realize they have an ADA toilet (17"-19" seat height) as opposed to a standard toilet (15" seat height)

What I really hate is trying to take a dump in a pre-K toilet (baby Devero 11" seat height)

877.prd.s.alt.004[1].jpg

Makes for GREAT instagram pics of your poo though. Like you shat a full size subway sub turd

Some may not realize they have an ADA toilet (17"-19" seat height) as opposed to a standard toilet (15" seat height)

What I really hate is trying to take a dump in a pre-K toilet (baby Devero 11" seat height)

View attachment 227246

Makes for GREAT instagram pics of your poo though. Like you shat a full size subway sub turd
Some random thoughts should remain "thoughts". Lol

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

View attachment 227246

I'd probably prefer the pre-k toilet...you know, to maintain a healthy colon. I don't wanna have to invest in one of these:

Squatty Potty : ) | Healthy Colon : Happy Life

I never understood the need for those
Can't you just lean forward?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you're short and lean forward too far or don't have appropriate traction on a tall toilet, you'll end up face down, ass up...and not in a good way.

I never understood the need for those
Can't you just lean forward?

that uses so many more muscles to hold that way.
Plus as mentioned then your poop is heading the wrong direction.

There is just nothing quite like the salt/sugar caramel dust at the bottom of a can of honey-roasted peanuts.

View attachment 227246

This is one thing thats frustrating about the the bathrooms at Golden Mountain.

As someone who plays soccer, I am both offended and amused by your comment :D

How do YOU cut corner molding?

I hate cutting it. Do you set up a jig on a mitre saw and cut 45* inside corners, or do you use a coping saw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate cutting it. Do you set up a jig on a mitre saw and cut 45* inside corners, or do you use a coping saw?

Miter.That coping shit never works out right for me.
Although I do actually try to do a couple test cuts w/ scrap first b/c approximately 0% of the corners in my house are 90 degrees.

I cope. With a little caulk on the end of the cope. Do my shoe molding same way. Also corners never seem to be true.

Cope.
Miter.That coping shit never works out right for me.
Although I do actually try to do a couple test cuts w/ scrap first b/c approximately 0% of the corners in my house are 90 degrees.
Learn to cope and that won't Miter:fuck-you::D

In the movie 'Phenomenon'...if Travolta got so smart, and did all the research he did on soil and earthquakes and Portuguese...why didn't he figure out a way to cure himself instead?

Back