Random Thoughts.....

A shot of Malibu rum is like drinking a shot glass of rick James hair juice
I hope you yelled
Sassy Imrickjames Rickjames Glow GIF by Rick James
bitch

Our little mutt knew what his mommy's mini-van sounded like.
He would run to the door and stand there whining ..... a minute later she would turn in the drive-way.
He would hear her turn in our street about 150 yards away.
Well, he's old now. Mostly blind and deaf.
We can be in the house 5 minutes before he knows we're there.

There is a deep manifesto I could give you on traffic signals being the perfect example of the control the government has over people and how people are blind sheep.

I live in a small town - we have no stop lights. The next town over (york) does. Recently I was coming through there on a tuesday night with my daughter at 01:30. A light was red. I stopped looked both ways and could see nothing was coming. I proceeded right on through the red light. My daughter freaked. Why? We could see no one was coming. I didnt need to sit there for 3 minutes just because someone said I was supposed to.

super random, but I saw this article about a woman being killed:

and she had a unique name so I looked her up....and this is what she has been involved with at NC State (from linkdin)....

"Develop a Dynamic Bandwidth Offset Optimizer to coordinate signal-timing offset on multiple intersections on arterial roads and optimize duration of green bands using Mixed Integer Linear Programming. (MATLAB)
• Develop Data-Driven Decision Making Tool for Re-Timing and Optimization of Signalized Intersection –Data Fusion using high-resolution Signal Controller Data and Vehicle Probe Data to evaluate performance of a corridor and help select signal systems for retiming or capacity improvement solely based on optimization benefits."

talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Just go look and see when there is traffic and don't put generic 24 hour timers on lights....if there aren't cars coming the other way, then the signal doens't need to change.

super random, but I saw this article about a woman being killed:

and she had a unique name so I looked her up....and this is what she has been involved with at NC State (from linkdin)....

"Develop a Dynamic Bandwidth Offset Optimizer to coordinate signal-timing offset on multiple intersections on arterial roads and optimize duration of green bands using Mixed Integer Linear Programming. (MATLAB)
• Develop Data-Driven Decision Making Tool for Re-Timing and Optimization of Signalized Intersection –Data Fusion using high-resolution Signal Controller Data and Vehicle Probe Data to evaluate performance of a corridor and help select signal systems for retiming or capacity improvement solely based on optimization benefits."

talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Just go look and see when there is traffic and don't put generic 24 hour timers on lights....if there aren't cars coming the other way, then the signal doens't need to change.
There is a whole science around it and traffic density and average speed. It got lots of attention a few years ago due to the possible emission impact savings by triggering less stop start events , which load engines and increae emissions especially in urban areas

Last edited:
running over a car w/ a calybar outdoors during pollen season is like trying to brush your teeth while eating oreos.

There is a whole science around it and traffic density and average speed. It got lots of attention a few years ago due to the possible emission impact savings by triggering less stop start events , which load engines and increae emissions especially in urban areas
but Raleigh takes away 'right on red' because the sheep can't take their eyes off a screen to cross the road and keep getting hit.

this is no new news here....but we are fighting ourselves.

its not rocket science.

but Raleigh takes away 'right on red' because the sheep can't take their eyes off a screen to cross the road and keep getting hit.

this is no new news here....but we are fighting ourselves.

its not rocket science.
Right turns are supposed to yield to pedestrians, always.
That is how the cross lights work.

Yet again you are definitive and authoritarian in your incorrect folly.

Our little mutt knew what his mommy's mini-van sounded like.
He would run to the door and stand there whining ..... a minute later she would turn in the drive-way.
He would hear her turn in our street about 150 yards away.
Well, he's old now. Mostly blind and deaf.
We can be in the house 5 minutes before he knows we're there.
our oldest dog is getting to that point.

Right turns are supposed to yield to pedestrians, always.
That is how the cross lights work.

Yet again you are definitive and authoritarian in your incorrect folly.
Sigh. I never said the opposite.
I yield. I look both ways when walking and driving. I get my face out of the screen. I don't want to hit anyone that is legally crossing. I don't want to get run over.
I take a second when a light turns green to make sure someone isn't running the red.....which many do regardless of what is supposed to 'always' be done. Its illegal to run a red light, but people do it. What should we 'ban' to stop that?

We ban right on red for the 99.999999% of drivers who do the right thing.....a rule that cuts down on idling, congestion, starting and stopping, backups. We already have laws for not yielding. We have rules about running someone over with your car. That's my point.
We enact rules to help with idling and emissions and traffic flow 30 years ago.....then we take that away due to 1 person not behaving....after a million dollar study. What kind of thinking is this? Punish the criminals, not you and me.

We are fighting ourselves with your tax dollars.

Oh, another random thought....so a city employee gets hit in a crosswalk downtown and POOF no more right on red, even at super slow no pedestrian intersections. Ok. Fine. Waste those tax dollars...status quo

How come when a drunk illegal alien killed a WRAL employee last year we didn't ban and deport all illegal immigrants quick?

Fair is fair, right? Makes sense to me

Oh, another random thought....so a city employee gets hit in a crosswalk downtown and POOF no more right on red, even at super slow no pedestrian intersections. Ok. Fine. Waste those tax dollars...status quo

How come when a drunk illegal alien killed a WRAL employee last year we didn't ban and deport all illegal immigrants quick?

Fair is fair, right? Makes sense to me

Youre missing how Pete said that car accidents are racist, so we have to fix that.

Youre missing how Pete said that car accidents are racist, so we have to fix that.

I did not miss that. I heard it a few days ago. I can't get through the entire vid. Cringe level 100. Who comes up with these talking points? Does he? Have they even cleaned up the miles wide hazardous waste zone in Ohio yet?

One day on the roads with the speeding, unlicensed, unregistered accords, altimas, challengers, impalas and crown vics and the reasons will become crystal clear.

Its baffling how one person can be SO out of touch....I know he's not unique in that...he just chooses to showcase it so often.

I did not miss that. I heard it a few days ago. I can't get through the entire vid. Cringe level 100. Who comes up with these talking points? Does he? Have they even cleaned up the miles wide hazardous waste zone in Ohio yet?

One day on the roads with the speeding, unlicensed, unregistered accords, altimas, challengers, impalas and crown vics and the reasons will become crystal clear.

Its baffling how one person can be SO out of touch....I know he's not unique in that...he just chooses to showcase it so often.

I find it comical that his solution is to implement all of the things that are standard, in the areas of the country, where the demographic lives, that he claims is being discriminated against.

The really sad part, is that it cant be just One person. You know he has a team of writers and others that work in his office preparing statements like this.

That's sig worthy right there!

The irony.

My kid made a mess on the counter top and whipped it off with a small dry paper towel. I told her to clean it. To which she replied she did. I corrected her by saying you wiped it but didn’t clean it. She retorted with a snippy “same thing”. So I asked her, “If someone crapped on a plate and wipped it off would you kiss the plate? Is it clean?”
She grabbed the 409.

Last edited:
Nothing like target practice of various types to clear the head. Today is a rough day and so far I've shot rifle, pistol, air gun, and my bow.

Wife and kids are out with her family for the evening, so I'm making the most of it.

Back