Random Thoughts.....

Today's lunchtime discussion was whether leaving the refrigerator door wide open in a sealed room would make the room net colder or hotter, and why.
What a fun home to live in.

Oh and the answer is hotter.
I don’t think the answer is that simple ;)
Depends on timeframe and whether or not the fridge starts off cold.

Can't take credit... Snappy really nailed it
1694451450743.png

How long will news outlets keep saying "posted on X, formerly known as Twitter,"?

paulo is an idiot, on multiple fronts (anyone who refers to themselves as 'king' or 'queen' was dropped too many times, inhaled too much pot smoke, or drank too much mad dog 20/20 as a child)

another class act that has zero grasp on reality and spews nonsense on the gutter known as reddit

sort of hoping indefinitely
The polarizing nature of Musk and the changing of the name is bound to affect the participation. I honestly wonder if they will have to rebrand again in the next year.

paulo is an idiot, on multiple fronts (anyone who refers to themselves as 'king' or 'queen' was dropped too many times, inhaled too much pot smoke, or drank too much mad dog 20/20 as a child)
I see you are in vibe with urban culture.

How long will news outlets keep saying "posted on X, formerly known as Twitter,"?
Seeing as how X is also the name of Google - I mean Alphabet's - "Moonshot Factory" company, and has been for a decade, there is potential for confusion.

I don't know TF Musk isn't expecting a lawsuit.

Seeing as how X is also the name of Google - I mean Alphabet's - "Moonshot Factory" company, and has been for a decade, there is potential for confusion.

I don't know TF Musk isn't expecting a lawsuit.
Well, you got SpaceX and Moonshot X and (Twitter) X and Butts X
1694529433269.png

I'm always amused when my wife declares the plants on the back porch "spent" late in the summer. She has degrees in horticulture and landscape design. I can only assume that that terminology is how they teach them to eloquently say "dead from lack of watering"

I'm always amused when my wife declares the plants on the back porch "spent" late in the summer. She has degrees in horticulture and landscape design. I can only assume that that terminology is how they teach them to eloquently say "dead from lack of watering"
We use the same term for hazardous materials that are no longer useful for their designed purpose.
Coincidence?

Another trip around the sun and I have to say it’s been an amazing day!

-I was blessed to wake up to the sun and my life.
- as I made morning rounds my animals and farm were 100%
- I had the privilege of a house, food to make breakfast and a wife that smooched me good morning
- the day was busy but uneventful
- I got some stuff tackled and bettered my position and the animals on my farm
- I enjoyed some “nectar” of the earth
-fed dinner to my farm and took in all that I have been blessed to have
- sat at my table and had a good simple dinner with my wife and stepson
- I’m sitting here typing this getting ready for bed knowing it was good and I will rest well. With the privilege of the gods I will see tomorrow.

SKåL

Back