Random Thoughts.....

Being married has got to be the most aggravating thing I’ve ever done.

Try getting divorced three times...
Man, I ain’t judging, but I sure as shit ain’t dumb enough to do it again! ;)

Being married has got to be the most aggravating thing I’ve ever done.

Try getting divorced three times...

Man, I ain’t judging, but I sure as shit ain’t dumb enough to do it again! ;)

Exactly. It's so freaking annoying sometimes. And ain't no way in hell I'd ever do it again. And ain't no way I have time for multiple women, my hands are full trying to keep the one I have out if trouble!

And ain't no way I have time for multiple women, my hands are full trying to keep the one I have out if trouble!
You don't get divirced so you can maintain multiple women...

Vegas, twice a year. That's all a man over 50 needs
Friend of mine sold his very successful contracting business at like 48 years old. His wife left him the year before. I think he walked away with $12M or so.
He LOVES to gamble and loves Vegas. Flys out there every 6 weeks. And spends a couple nights with professional women.

He said it like this.
Round trip flights- $300
Hotel - Comped
Food - Comped
Gambling - $5,000 (plan to lose it very occasionally I win some)
"Entertainment" - $2,500

That's $70,000 a year. Get to gamble like I want to. Different beautiful woman - unless I want the same one from last time - who does whatever I ask.
Zero bitching, nagging or explaining the 5 weeks in between. Y'all boys are doing it wrong.

Imagine being so stupid and out of touch and brainless to stop your F450 and massive trailer in a 60 mph travel lane on a major highway at rush hour because you didn't plan ahead and get in the correct lane in time (there are signs for miles)......you cause chaos and miles of backups instantly.....incredibly brain dead selfish behavior.......then when you get honked at and flipped off.......you get irate and blow your own horn and make hand gestures back. how can you live like that and expect to make it and be respected?

dude......you are the problem, bothering thousands.......causing a dangerous situation......and YOU can't comprehend it?

i just don't get it

Imagine being so stupid and out of touch and brainless to stop your F450 and massive trailer in a 60 mph travel lane on a major highway at rush hour because you didn't plan ahead and get in the correct lane in time (there are signs for miles)......you cause chaos and miles of backups instantly.....incredibly brain dead selfish behavior.......then when you get honked at and flipped off.......you get irate and blow your own horn and make hand gestures back. how can you live like that and expect to make it and be respected?

dude......you are the problem, bothering thousands.......causing a dangerous situation......and YOU can't comprehend it?

i just don't get it
Those type of people couldn't care less that they caused you any trouble. They did plan ahead, they planned to cut off whoever they needed, to make their life more convenient.

Last edited:
Those type of people could care less that they caused you any trouble. They did plan ahead, they planned to cut off whoever they needed, to make their life more convenient.

so why get so mad and flail about and flip others off when they are honked at? they are in the wrong 100%.

how is this not understood?

how do people like this get to walk in society?

so why get so mad and flail about and flip others off when they are honked at? they are in the wrong 100%.

how is this not understood?

how do people like this get to walk in society?
Because when you or someone else honks at them, you have then disrupted their happiness, and that is not allowed by them. I refer to these people as assholes. Unfortunately I run into assholes everyday, and I assume most everyone else on earth does too.

I think most people understand that it's irrational behavior and not acceptable, but what can one really do about it? I'm making an assumption based off some post of yours that I've read, so obviously I don't know you, but it seems that a lot of the frustrations you face are simply not worth stressing or worrying about. I used to get pissed at a lot of things and realized I needed to look inward to solve the problem. I don't mean that I don't care or I don't want to fix things, if I can do something to correct an issue I do, or at least try. If I can't fix it then I move on and stop concerning myself about that issue.

As long as people exist on earth we will have evil, assholes, what ever you wish to call it, a problem for which a solution doesn't exist. I just try to live my life the best I can and not bother anyone else along the way, If I can help someone else on their path to happiness, than it just makes my life that much better.

Because when you or someone else honks at them, you have then disrupted their happiness, and that is not allowed by them. I refer to these people as assholes. Unfortunately I run into assholes everyday, and I assume most everyone else on earth does too.

I think most people understand that it's irrational behavior and not acceptable, but what can one really do about it? I'm making an assumption based off some post of yours that I've read, so obviously I don't know you, but it seems that a lot of the frustrations you face are simply not worth stressing or worrying about. I used to get pissed at a lot of things and realized I needed to look inward to solve the problem. I don't mean that I don't care or I don't want to fix things, if I can do something to correct an issue I do, or at least try. If I can't fix it then I move on and stop concerning myself about that issue.

As long as people exist on earth we will have evil, assholes, what ever you wish to call it, a problem for which a solution doesn't exist. I just try to live my life the best I can and not bother anyone else along the way, If I can help someone else on their path to happiness, than it just makes my life that much better.

Thinking about local places to wheel… sure miss the flats only being a couple hours away. Guess it’s uwharrie for the weekend for a test run.
I talk about this all the time. Used to wheel the flats every other weekend. Then when the shop opened up we'd wheel at the flats till lunch, load up and go to the shop for the rest of the day. Then stop at la salsa's on the way home for a burrito. Those where the good ol days.

I don’t know where this best goes….but it’s so great I have to share.

30 minutes ago I see a customer of mine who I’ve known for 15 years. Great guy. Great electrician. Extremely obese and has been the entire time I’ve known him. No judgement I’ve been a fat boy all my life - butt hat context is crucial to understanding the interaction.

Customer- Hey man. You look like you’ve lost weight since last time I saw you, how much you down?
Me - I’ve been getting back into it for sure. Dropped right at 45lbs since 4/1/23
Him- man I’ve been trying so hard all year. I started a strict diet on New Year’s Day and I’ve only lost 3 pounds all year. What is your secret.
Me- (spends 5 minutes explaining exactly what I am doing and how I feel like it’s working)
Him - Man - that ain’t the best way to lose weight. I was watching this doctor on tiktok and he said that won’t work - that I need to do X,Y,Z - you should try it too and I bet the way you lose weight you’d have a 6 pack in a month.
Me- (dumbfounded)…

30 minutes ago I see a customer of mine who I’ve known for 15 years. Great guy. Great electrician. Extremely obese and has been the entire time I’ve known him. No judgement I’ve been a fat boy all my life - butt hat context is crucial to understanding the interaction.

Customer- Hey man. You look like you’ve lost weight since last time I saw you, how much you down?
Me - I’ve been getting back into it for sure. Dropped right at 45lbs since 4/1/23
Him- man I’ve been trying so hard all year. I started a strict diet on New Year’s Day and I’ve only lost 3 pounds all year. What is your secret.
Me- (spends 5 minutes explaining exactly what I am doing and how I feel like it’s working)
Him - Man - that ain’t the best way to lose weight. I was watching this doctor on tiktok and he said that won’t work - that I need to do X,Y,Z - you should try it too and I bet the way you lose weight you’d have a 6 pack in a month.
Me- (dumbfounded)…
Congrats to one of you for the success!

^There are 2 types of friends in this world.

Me- (dumbfounded)…
I got a nickel says you're still fat :flipoff2:

Last edited:
I had a dozen people tell me that I couldn't lose weight with diet and moderate exercise and I am down 110 pounds. Everybody had a system it seemed like and most of them were heavy on the exercise side of things. It didn't take me long to realize that I couldn't out-exercise a poor diet.
This is so impossible to grasp for so many people who just want to herp derp 'if you weren't lazy you wouldn't be fat'
The average marathon runner burns around 2,500 calories.
It takes a 3,500 calorie deficit to burn 1 pound of body fat.

So if the "healthy weight loss speed" is 2 pounds per week, and you need to create a 7,000 calorie deficit to burn 2 pounds. If you eat your normal intake - you need to run 3 marathons a week to lose 2 pounds.

Process that....as a freidn of mine says who is a personal trainer - abs and fat rolls are both made in the kitchen.

Process that....as a freidn of mine says who is a personal trainer - abs and fat rolls are both made in the kitchen.
But which tastes better?

Back