Random Thoughts.....

Bojangles pimento cheese is less of a purchase and moreso a short term rental
Its not worth the upcharge, thats for sure. But I'd say all fast food is a short term rental.

Its not worth the upcharge, thats for sure. But I'd say all fast food is a short term rental.
I'm not a huge fan of the term rental in this discussion b/c it implies returning it to the originator, which I'm pretty sure nobody wants to happen.

I'm not a huge fan of the term rental in this discussion b/c it implies returning it to the originator, which I'm pretty sure nobody wants to happen.
Depends on if you make it out of the parking lot before the term is up 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♀️

Think of it as a uhaul 1 way rental, and in this case, I recommend the accident insurance.

Bojangles pimento cheese is less of a purchase and moreso a short term rental
As are most Oriental restaurants on the cheaper scale.
Comment added before I read all the rest.

Think of it as a uhaul 1 way rental, and in this case, I recommend the accident insurance.
Sadly this was a normal thing for me when I was little.
As I got older the time frame got more predictable.
More than once I begged my parents to hang around the table a little longer because home was ten minutes away and 9.5 minutes to far.

I guess I finally just decided what I wanted wasn't good for me. Like the Chinese Japanese comment though it's still more guaranteed then a Federal note that in 27 minutes 48 seconds give or take a millisecond that meal is leaving.

For a person of many interest and talents the early ability to pursue them all is the definition of a post poned slow, agonizing eventually death. Both of spirit and body.
One first becomes broken by commitments made to others and themselves. This leads to the withdrawal of both ambition and community.
As energy becomes exhausted so to does the soul. Burdened by the failures of incomplete ideas and partial accomplishments the mind collapses upon the creative until momentum hurts the very body.

A pain undescribable leading to the determination of ending it all only to find a reset.

For a person of many interest and talents the early ability to pursue them all is the definition of a post poned slow, agonizing eventually death. Both of spirit and body.
One first becomes broken by commitments made to others and themselves. This leads to the withdrawal of both ambition and community.
As energy becomes exhausted so to does the soul. Burdened by the failures of incomplete ideas and partial accomplishments the mind collapses upon the creative until momentum hurts the very body.

A pain undescribable leading to the determination of ending it all only to find a reset.
Well damn. That was deep.

Well damn. That was deep.
You should spend some time with Drew. He's one of the smartest people I've ever had the pleasure to be around. I'm afraid if he'd had access to unlimited funding for education, we would have a cure for cancer and a balanced budget 😳

You should spend some time with Drew. He's one of the smartest people I've ever had the pleasure to be around. I'm afraid if he'd had access to unlimited funding for education, we would have a cure for cancer and a balanced budget 😳
You ain't kidding. We keep trying to get together, but our schedules just never line up.

I guess I can still call myself a saxophonist. We have a band reunion in October and they asked anybody that can still play at all to come play pep tunes and the anthem at homecoming. So I dug my old tenor out and ordered some reeds and whatdoyaknow, I still remember a lot of it. Nor gonna say I sounded like a pro, but my ears aren't bleeding and the neighbors haven't asked if there's a dying cow....

No shit though, for not having touched it in at least 5 years I was tickled I could get anything!

I guess I can still call myself a saxophonist. We have a band reunion in October and they asked anybody that can still play at all to come play pep tunes and the anthem at homecoming. So I dug my old tenor out and ordered some reeds and whatdoyaknow, I still remember a lot of it. Nor gonna say I sounded like a pro, but my ears aren't bleeding and the neighbors haven't asked if there's a dying cow....

No shit though, for not having touched it in at least 5 years I was tickled I could get anything!

I bet it felt really good to pick it back up and play.

I never played any instruments myself. As I've said before one here, my son has to be involved in everything sports related and band too. I'm really happy he loves music and it gets him involved with some great kids he would otherwise not spend time with.

This was all rambling just to say how awesome it was to hear him helping his little sister with her trumpet last night. She's new to band this year.

I bet it felt really good to pick it back up and play.

I never played any instruments myself. As I've said before one here, my son has to be involved in everything sports related and band too. I'm really happy he loves music and it gets him involved with some great kids he would otherwise not spend time with.

This was all rambling just to say how awesome it was to hear him helping his little sister with her trumpet last night. She's new to band this year.
Yea it felt great. The last time I really played was college (NC A&T) with a quartet that we had. I played Bari sax and we had a tenor and two Altos.

I got it out again tonight and was still able to do some jazz stuff. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to play those old Glenn Miller pieces.

Why do old men constantly whistle?

I love whistling...

My dad is 85. He was a Marine at Lejeune in 50/60s and he got out and went to work at IBM in D.C. and later in Durham. He drank and cussed like a sailor but I never heard him whistle until he took me hunting ducks on the Stirrup Iron creek. I was prolly 4 yrs. riding on his shoulders as he stalked wood ducks on the creek.

I feel like we're going to see a lot more cases like Sydney Powell where a gen z doesn't believe they can be held accountable for their actions.. and are quickly brought to reality

Hope this entitled bitch rots in jail for the rest of her life

Last edited:
I feel like we're going to see a lot more cases like Sydney Powell where a gen z doesn't believe they can be held accountable for their actions.. and are quickly brought to reality

Hope this entitled bitch rots in jail for the rest of her life

Who was the second victim?

The defendant, Sydney Powell, 23, was found guilty of two counts of murder, felonious assault and tampering with evidence for stabbing her 50-year-old mother, Brenda Powell, with a steak knife nearly 30 times and beating her with a cast-iron skillet in March 2020, when Powell was 19, according to the Summit County Prosecutor's Office.

Whether you knew it or not the Brazilian made Chevrolet Opalla is the classic cruiser you didn’t know you needed!
1695607919922.jpeg

Back