Random Thoughts.....

What powder?

And it keeps going.... :lol:

When I was younger and much less mature and responsible (suppresses a laugh)...Hilti used to put stickers on all their guns "Powder Activated Tool".I was known to have those stickers placed (by others) on my hardhat, truck windows, you name it....

George Bush secretly implanted a computer chip in my beer mug and made the handle break off.

I can't be swayed on this.

Damn today, I have to spend majority of it doing employee reviews. All have to be in by 4pm.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

blue emu oil. hmm. exactly how to you get oil from the emu? where on the emu does the oil come from? how does blue emu oil differ from other emu oil?

See...you're operating under the assumption emu is an animal, when it's really a person. It's old man emus love batter after striking out on a Saturday night.

Humidity and salty air makes it feel like it's 85 degrees outside.
And this is why I moved away from Charleston SC.

Why do chicken coops have 2 doors?

Because if it had 4 it would be a sedan.
that joke was in a Boys Life mag a couple months ago, and since then has been one of my son's favorites.

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why do you need a hot water heater? Hot water doesn't need to be heated.

You know what word really grinds my gears?

Conversating.

Please don't ever use it.

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why do you need a hot water heater? Hot water doesn't need to be heated.
Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?

Why do they call them "apartments" when they're all stuck together?

I remember when Gallagher used to do that but. The Gallagher's were an awesome set of comedians.

Edit: For those that don't know they were twins, that often preformed at the same time in different states.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Wife said she wanted gyros for dinner tonight. I love Mediterranean food, and thought gyros were a wonderful idea. Then got to thinking we don't eat enough gyros. An hour later, I have a 40lb gyro cone and a $600 gyro rotisserie coming my way. I won't say I regret the decision, but I will say it got out of hand, rather quickly.

e31.jpg

Wife said she wanted gyros for dinner tonight. I love Mediterranean food, and thought gyros were a wonderful idea. Then got to thinking we don't eat enough gyros. An hour later, I have a 40lb gyro cone and a $600 gyro rotisserie coming my way. I won't say I regret the decision, but I will say it got out of hand, rather quickly.
Sounds like you need to get on the 4x4 circuit of events traveling around slinging Gyros. I.e. Harlan, Windrock, The SHOP, The Flats, URE, AOP, Golden Mtn and whatever else I forgot.

Sounds like you need to get on the 4x4 circuit of events traveling around slinging Gyros. I.e. Harlan, Windrock, The SHOP, The Flats, URE, AOP, Golden Mtn and whatever else I forgot.

Ladies and gentlemen...you're looking at the soon to be 'your gyro guy'

You know those movies where a bad guy is going to kill a girl for one reason or another? Am I the only guy that has ever thought "Why doesn't he rape her first?" :shaking:

You know those movies where a bad guy is going to kill a girl for one reason or another? Am I the only guy that has ever thought "Why doesn't he rape her first?" :shaking:
Most serial killers suffer from ED.

Back