Random Thoughts.....

People ask why I wash my hands BEFORE I piss and not afterwards...

Willie has been washed this am and tucked away nice and clean all day...you have no idea where my hands have been.

Situational awareness includes keeping in mind that you have battery acid on your fingers and rubbing your brow or nose is a bad idea....

Haha, last year I had to replace the batteries in a pallet jack, right at the end of the job, I took of the latex gloves. Didn't realize it but I had torn open one glove, all the sudden I felt an epic loose burger and went for it. Snot flew for hrs, I smelt that shit for two days!

Haha, last year I had to replace the batteries in a pallet jack, right at the end of the job, I took of the latex gloves. Didn't realize it but I had torn open one glove, all the sudden I felt an epic loose burger and went for it. Snot flew for hrs, I smelt that shit for two days!

You know where I am now....nose and brow both burning, even after washed off

Willie has been washed this am and tucked away nice and clean all day...you have no idea where my hands have been.
When I was working at the Ford dealer years ago, I went in to the bathroom, washed my hands then went to a urinal. When I started peeing a salesmans voice came from one of the stalls. "Must be a mechanic". I said yep, he came back with "y'all are the only ones I know of who wash their hands before you pee".

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not sure if it's still set up this way, but a few years back the Jerky outlet and Harley Davidson were next to eachother across from Concord Mills...I did a jerky tasting. One of the flavors I liked the best was a ghost pepper jerky...got it all good and oily all over my hands. I go next door to the HD dealer just to kill time, take a piss...and the next 30 minutes I spend with my pants off, sitting on top the sink trying to wash my manhood off. I had a thumb print outline on my junk for a few weeks. With as many people that were laughing their ass off at me during the time, I'm surprised there's not video of it somewhere. Only thing I remember saying (or screaming, rather) during the incident was repeatedly asking my wife (then girlfriend) to go some place to buy a jug of milk, but she was laughing too hard to oblige.

....anyone ever had a copious amount of gasoline run down your arm and drench your armpit while you're laying under your truck trying to get the stuck,rubber line off and over the bucket that was supposed to catch the gas? If not, don't ever do that. It feels cool like ice for a moment and then burns like fire.You can wash the shit out of your armpit again and again but it will burn for hours or days and even after the burn goes away your armpit will smell like gas for days or weeks every time you sweat and since your nose is close to the armpit the constant wiffs of gas and stinky armpit will make you nauseous. Holding your arm/elbow up to air out the gas soaked armpit does bring relief while making everyone wonder why this guy is walking around w his hand on the back of his neck.

Last edited:
....anyone ever had a copious amount of gasoline run down your arm and drench your armpit while your laying under your truck trying to get the line over the bucket that was supposed to catch the gas? If not, don't ever do that. You can wash the shit out of your armpit again and again but it will burn for hours or days and even after the burn goes away,your armpit will smell like gas for days or weeks every time you sweat. Holding your arm/elbow up to air out the gas soaked armpit does bring relief while making everyone wonder why this guy is walking around w his hand on the back of his neck.

I'd take that 50x instead of getting a drop in my ear hole. I thought the side of my head was going to explode/melt off.

I'd take that 50x instead of getting a drop in my ear hole. I thought the side of my head was going to explode/melt off.
Or air conditioning flush in the eyes. Did that once at work. It was worse than carb cleaner.

ATF in the eyes sucks too. Everything has a reddish tint like you're the Terminator, but it burns and water wont wash it out, got to use soap[emoji35]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Meh, try having your corneas burned off by UV radiation. I'll take ATF with a smile.

Can womern cook on a grill? wood,charcoal or gas flame? ............I know they can burn the shit out of dinner on the stove, but can they grill or smoke pig/beef/game/fish?.................I've never been to a bbq joint run by a womern but I have seen a lot of waitresses :smokin:

My MIL can cook some awesome steaks and ribs on the grill.

Several years ago I was under a jeep cutting the collector bolts off when a piece of molten hot metal fell in my ear. At first I heard sizzling bacon sound then it was some of the worst pain of my life. It hurt for weeks. I never torch overhead without ear plugs in now.

why not before AND after. :D

A report from the United States Department of Agriculture said the supply of frozen pork belly, from which bacon is cut, is at its lowest level since Dec. 1957, according to the Ohio Pork Council. The total pork inventory dropped 41 million pounds last month alone. :eek:

Popping a big ol' bubble of gum all over your face is kinda fun when you're a kid, but a different experience when you have a face full of beard.

If anybody's thinking of running 37 12.50 18s, grabbers can be bought for 225 a tire on 4wd.com

Today was riding solo in my E350 designated duct cleaning box truck and rolled through Aiken. Lost in my own world with D Bowie "magic dance" rocking out of the speakers, bopping all by myself at an intersection I glance over to see a car full of teenagers giggling at me getting down. Light was on fresh red so I open the door, get out, and start break dancing to it right in traffic up until the light changed.

Random thought: If you're going to be obvious in laughing at me, I feel I should give you a good reason to.

Back