Random Thoughts.....

How many calories of energy does it take to crack open a pistachio w/ your fingers and eat it?

If it's more than 3.5 then according to the bag you're energy neutral.

That would explains why I sit down w/ a bag watching a movie and suddenly an hour later look over and realize I have a gargantuan pile of shells and an empty bag.

How many calories of energy does it take to crack open a pistachio w/ your fingers and eat it?

If it's more than 3.5 then according to the bag you're energy neutral.

That would explains why I sit down w/ a bag watching a movie and suddenly an hour later look over and realize I have a gargantuan pile of shells and an empty bag.

don't ever buy a bag of the shelled ones :shaking:

I think at 300lbs, this spits in the face of that damn apple tree.

IMG_0620.JPG

What is hard about putting a key in an ignition switch to start a car...damn push button start crap! Everytime I need to drive my wife's car I have to dig through 5ibs of crap in the bottom of her purse because she hasn't actually "seen" her keys in weeks! Too much technology these days!! I'm fighting it all I can...call me old school??
I do like having the internet in my pocket though!!

Found this random guy today...got warm and forgot he was not in Florida.View attachment 234690

looks pretty healthy and fat, did you see any sores or raw patches on it? Years ago I saw a big blacksnake lying on a root ball of an old blown down tree with snow on the ground. I was deer hunting last day of the season, maybe 36* the snake was alive but so cold it could barely move. It had open wounds/lesions on it's back and what looked like tiny white mites eating it's flesh. I assumed it crawled out of it's warm den in the root ball to freeze/kill the parasites.

What is hard about putting a key in an ignition switch to start a car...damn push button start crap! Everytime I need to drive my wife's car I have to dig through 5ibs of crap in the bottom of her purse because she hasn't actually "seen" her keys in weeks! Too much technology these days!! I'm fighting it all I can...call me old school??
I do like having the internet in my pocket though!!
We keep her spare handy for when I have to move her car. It's kind of cool. When she starts her car she holds the button down until it's running. Does me no good to say anything so I just let her be.

It's been a while, but just a few days ago I woke up beside myself and thought I've never had a bad day after I woke up with wood, and it was another good day :smokin:

Last edited:
It's been a while, but just a few days ago I realized I've never had a bad day after I woke up with wood :smokin:
I've had a bunch of women tell me the exact same thing!

looks pretty healthy and fat, did you see any sores or raw patches on it? Years ago I saw a big blacksnake lying on a root ball of an old blown down tree with snow on the ground. I was deer hunting last day of the season, maybe 36* the snake was alive but so cold it could barely move. It had open wounds/lesions on it's back and what looked like tiny white mites eating it's flesh. I assumed it crawled out of it's warm den in the root ball to freeze/kill the parasites.
Healthy critter. Just chillin. I didnt stress him any. I usually pick them up or try. He was a little slow and drowsy. I just think the near 70 degree temp brought him out to look around and get some sun.

So many women out marching and protesting today.
So many sandwiches not being made.

#neverforget

If I get a new tattoo and its a full sleeve in camo will I look like a one armed man?

Given the choice between an English speaking auctioneer and a Spanish speaking auctioneer to listen rambling on for hours, I'll pick the Spanish one. Something about Spanish at 145 mph just sounds far more entertaining.

ax·el
ˈaksəl/
noun
  1. a jump in skating with a forward takeoff from the forward outside edge of one skate to the backward outside edge of the other, with one and a half turns in the air.
And there you have it. People on Craigslist can pull this off with Dana 44s. I don't think I'll be trying it.

So many women out marching and protesting today.
So many sandwiches not being made.

#neverforget

And so many men at home enjoying the peace and quiet!

Matt

^I heard DC traffic accidents were at an all time high, and the rest of the country set a record low.

Can womern cook on a grill? wood,charcoal or gas flame? ............I know they can burn the shit out of dinner on the stove, but can they grill or smoke pig/beef/game/fish?.................I've never been to a bbq joint run by a womern but I have seen a lot of waitresses :smokin:

Can womern cook on a grill? wood,charcoal or gas flame? ............I know they can burn the shit out of dinner on the stove, but can they grill or smoke pig/beef/game/fish?.................I've never been to a bbq joint run by a womern but I have seen a lot of waitresses :smokin:
No they cannot. Back all the way to native American days. Men did that. Women took care of the kids and made clothes. Did Pocahontas cook buffalo?? No. She did Pocahontas things.

Back