Random Thoughts.....

The name Elvis can be rearranged to spell lives ......................

Elvis-Presley-Wallpaper-1280-x-960 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
I think the River Monsters show would be much better if Jeremy could actually cast and fight/land fish if he ever hooks one. I bet he held his spinning reels upside down until he got on animal planet.

I think the River Monsters show would be much better if Jeremy could actually cast and fight/land fish if he ever hooks one. I bet he held his spinning reels upside down until he got on animal planet.
I like that show but when they go into those villages and start doing rituals with tribes I'm out.

Why do people sleep in tents on top of the vehicles roof? Am I the only one that has to make late night beer runs. Getting in or out of the tent in the middle of the night just doesn't seem like a great idea especially half lit
I usually string my hammock between the Jeep and a tree. Never loan anyone your keys. You'll be in for a painful awakening.

When my 2 year old becomes a teenager, I'm gonna wake up in the middle of the night, start screaming for him, and then when he comes over to see what's wrong, I will start hitting him until he goes away. I will repeat this cycle for at least 10 minutes, twice a night.

Last edited:
^^^thats pretty good. I told the oldest daughter when her daughter turns 13 im going to tell her the stories of everything her mother did as a teenager.

if you just so happen to have a sore back and you just so happen to put some creme on it that contains capsaicin and you just so happen to have a trace amount on your hand and you just so happen to rub your eye you will be in a world of hurt. damn that crap burns.

Why do people sleep in tents on top of the vehicles roof? Am I the only one that has to make late night beer runs. Getting in or out of the tent in the middle of the night just doesn't seem like a great idea especially half lit
While your setting up your jumble of poles and fabric, I'm already drinkin' a beer.

While your trying to stuff your wet nylon back into a bag, I'm still drinkin' a beer.

I appearantly offended someone at a restaurant today by "watching him chew".

I mean, when a person smack chews a mouth full of food in such a way that sounds like two Mexicans taking turns beating out a wet shag carpet rug, and looks like staring into a see through clothes dryer, it's going to draw attention. Especially mine. And I'll probably start laughing at them.

fidget spinners don't help me just one more thing my brains trying to focus on while thinking about something while listening to multiple conversations

I nailed a 14" round, sheet metal gong to a tree in the backyard to shoot w the red rider. @ 30 yrds I had to jack the elevation up about 2' , propping up the rear site. The BBs bang loud and bounce off and some miss. It occurred to me that soon thousands of bbs will be scattered all over the yard and I wondered if I might be able to load pelletized fertilizer into the gun to green up my grass................ I'm gonna set a few more out at various distances and try to find some hard, bb size fertilizer.

Annoying: website password rules that automatically make you change them every 6 months
Really annoying: password cannot match your last *5* passwords
Super annoying: you rarely use said site, and have no idea what any of those previous 4 passwords were, and they won't tell you.

I use the month and year for those at work. Example:April2017 I have to change mine every 60 days = gay

I use the month and year for those at work. Example:April2017

Incorrect....password must include 1 upper case, 1 lower case, 2 numbers, 8 symbols, and 12 klingon characters

have a customer that requires a 20 character password. can't have more than 3 caps, lower case, upper functions etc in a row. can't repeat a character. can't have more than 5 characters repeat when password changed. requires password change every 60 days. pain in the rump.

have a customer that requires a 20 character password. can't have more than 3 caps, lower case, upper functions etc in a row. can't repeat a character. can't have more than 5 characters repeat when password changed. requires password change every 60 days. pain in the rump.
yep I have those come up at work all the time.

I use book characters' names, w/ underscore between names to serve as the special character.

Passwords are so much easier to remember when they are combos of real words

Back