Random Thoughts.....

Had a vasectomy today. Went with my wife so she could drive my drugged ass home. Why did the nurse have to be so fawkin hot? Blonde about 5'10", nice rack, nice ass, very cute. And she helped the DR play with my balls.

Valium + OxyContin + a couple beers when I got home = 0fucksgiven

f55fde727ca574416e77ba960b96d0fc_-meme-i-got-a-vasectomy-meme-vasectomy_552-414.jpeg

Had a vasectomy today.

Had mine 15 years ago in February. A COLD ass February. The day it was scheduled there was snow on the ground and it was in the teens.

Nuts were drawn up like peach pit. Doc said it was the most work he'd done in months. Had to cut me twice and shoot me with 4 times the numbing. He hit me once and started cutting....felt it. Hit me twice and still felt it. When I was finally numb he said that shoulda put a horse down.

If I were smart I would have scheduled it for a July or August when he'd have to deal with low swingers and swamp ass

I do not want a scrambler style/dual purpose motorcycle, because I should be using any 'extra' money to finish the Jeep.
I do not want a scrambler style/dual purpose motorcycle, because I should be using any 'extra' money to finish the Jeep.

Repeat x infinity

This is my daily struggle

Had mine 15 years ago in February. A COLD ass February. The day it was scheduled there was snow on the ground and it was in the teens.

Nuts were drawn up like peach pit. Doc said it was the most work he'd done in months. Had to cut me twice and shoot me with 4 times the numbing. He hit me once and started cutting....felt it. Hit me twice and still felt it. When I was finally numb he said that shoulda put a horse down.

If I were smart I would have scheduled it for a July or August when he'd have to deal with low swingers and swamp ass

This post made me chuckle, and I was about to like it...but I'm sure there's some sorta blackmail for liking a post about another dude's balls.

The 03 Yukon XL just turned 200k this week.

It's getting retired for a Sierra Duramax here really soon.

Then, I have to decide what to transplant the 5.3/4l60e into.
:driver: Maybe a classic C series boat puller project?

The 03 Yukon XL just turned 200k this week.

It's getting retired for a Sierra Duramax here really soon.

Then, I have to decide what to transplant the 5.3/4l60e into.
:driver: Maybe a classic C series boat puller project?
I have a cherokee chief that would like it

Had a vasectomy today. Went with my wife so she could drive my drugged ass home. Why did the nurse have to be so fawkin hot? Blonde about 5'10", nice rack, nice ass, very cute. And she helped the DR play with my balls.

Valium + OxyContin + a couple beers when I got home = 0fucksgiven

Had a friend went thru one. He said he knew that they were attached but til then had never realized they were attached to the back of his eyeballs.

Winter felt like spring, and now spring feels like early summer.

In the famous song "Do, Re, Me...." I noticed that "La" really got the lack of creativity.

I mean, "La, a note to follow so"?

No respects.

Columbia SC heat is not far short of murderous. November can't come soon enough.

Pulled up to a Mexican restaurant minutes ago and parked in between a Dodge 2500 and an Olds 88.
In the Dodge I spy a white guy getting down on some va-ga ga, and in the 88 there's an old black man sitting by himself laughing his ass off.
This place serves killer chips and salsa.

Back