Random Thoughts.....

USC girls are fawkin stupid.

How much of my time has been wasted by ads and "previously on" and "up next on" crap on TV?

Was sitting at lunch just now and a guy walked by wearing a t-shirt celebrating achieving an "incident free quarter". I don't think I want to hire any company that is that proud of going 3 months without an incident.

We broke our streak at work somewhere around 980 days last December. Boss was red in the face that day.

If you remember back to the 90s when there used to be countless "sticker cars", completely covered in bumper stickers, typically they were driven by punk rockers and sort of cool people.

Well these cars have been restored to their original glamour (...o_O) and are now being driven by screaming liberals wearing multicolored rubber bracelet thingies. Still have the same stickers.

Am I the only one who mails postage paid envelopes from junk mail empty?
You know you can just put a new address label on them and use the envelope to mail something else.

If you remember back to the 90s when there used to be countless "sticker cars", completely covered in bumper stickers, typically they were driven by punk rockers and sort of cool people.

Well these cars have been restored to their original glamour (...o_O) and are now being driven by screaming liberals wearing multicolored rubber bracelet thingies. Still have the same stickers.

What we're you doing in asheville?

Back