Random Thoughts.....

Since everything is "You're Worst Nightmare", when do I get to have my best nightmare? And what does it consist of?

When you smell things (e.g. odors) it's because some very small particulate matter has entered your nose and bound to glomeruli receptors.
E.g. even "gasses" have some mass and are detected b/c it's in your nose.

That means when the guy beside you farts and you smell it, you have something in your nose that used to be inside that guys ass.

Bring back J Fuller! :bounce:

This place really did get boring after he left.

F you and God bless.

Time is like a river...
You cannot touch the same water
twice because the flow that has
passed will never pass again.
Enjoy every moment of you life!

Time is like a river...
Unless you run downstream and touch it again :)

Time is like a river...

same idea works for thoughts and brain activity. Like a river etc. Never the same twice.

Still a different time and place...
Yeah, but it's still the same water :flipoff2: He didn't say anything about time or place :p

Honestly that's something that bothers me about time. Most everything else there is a way to fix/change/re-do. But time is continuous and irreversible (at least within my typical human comprehension).

Theres always comfort in knowing you have a backup plan for everything you do or invest in. Moreso, having a backup plan for the backup plan.

The real work week:

A lot of. businesses give about 8 hours every 2 weeks as a combo of either sick leave, vacation, etc. Throw in say 6 holidays off in a year, and that means the actual # of hour expected to work on average is really only about 35 hours per week... 1/8th of your "work week" isn't work at all.

Time is like a river...

.......you can see the water coming downstream towards you and flowing away downstream...........
but you cannot stop or realize the moment/time/water that passes unless you jump into the flow
........then as long as you float w the flow you share the same time/space as the water :smokin:

.......you can see the water coming downstream towards you and flowing away downstream...........
but you cannot stop or realize the moment/time/water that passes unless you jump into the flow
........then as long as you float w the flow you share the same time/space as the water :smokin:
This whole conversation makes me have to pee....

The real work week:

A lot of. businesses give about 8 hours every 2 weeks as a combo of either sick leave, vacation, etc. Throw in say 6 holidays off in a year, and that means the actual # of hour expected to work on average is really only about 35 hours per week... 1/8th of your "work week" isn't work at all.

You have family, please stop making your "friend" (me) your go to guy every time there is a "family" emergency....

Long story but it's getting on my nerves.

Found out this week that we can be approved up to 2 hrs per week time to serve on community STEM outreach projects - helping an FLL robotics team, doing class demos, judging science fairs, certain Scout outings, etc.
And they've instituted a short-term "Health and wellness" program where you can get 2 hrs/week for 6 months to go to the gym/exercise during the day if you a Dr-approved plan.

Guy pulls up next to me in a SS Camaro. Sounds good. Sounds cammed. Guy gets out, sees me looking at the car. I'm about to ask him what he has done to it... Then, the douchey GFY look with piercing eyes gets pointed in my general direction. On second thought, screw you dude. I don't care what you have.
:shaking:

Back