Random Thoughts.....

Why does everyone have to be such a dick at there job. It's not like I forced them to take that job
If it makes you feel any better, I prefer to be a dick all the time.

The buzzer for a microwave/oven must be the tone as a toddler in a grocery store (mom mom mom mom mom) because a woman/mother will ignore the hell out of both
If their toddler is anything like mine, answering won't stop them repeatedly saying your name. Might as well ignore them.

The wind is blowing = present tense
The wind blew = past tense
The light is glowing = present tense
The light glowed = past tense Why isn't it "the light glew"? English is very confusing at times

Well, a guy parked a pos truck in the pool parking lot behind my house. Truck looks like it might have some bullet holes in it so we called the cops. Turns out the vin and tag dont match dmv records.

He may or may not have a few flat tires in the morning, neighborhood kids can be kinda rough on unwanted cars parked in a dark parking lot behind bushes...

The buzzer for a microwave/oven must be the tone as a toddler in a grocery store (mom mom mom mom mom) because a woman/mother will ignore the hell out of both

Yeah, same with a stove beeper. Never understood why my wife sets the timer on the stove , and then ignores it for 10 minutes .....

Matt

Wasn't it just snowing like a week ago?

Mom always said,
"If you're gunna drink all day its BEST to start early!!!"

Last edited:
Maw Maw always said "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence? I think not".
Unless you're in Georgia. Than its 30.

Back